Love Soup Series 2 Page 7

Oh yes. I forgot about the photo.

When I saw that I looked to see if it was the last episode.

You assume that his dead but I suppose it isn't actually mentioned - which is where Renwick excels.

And by the way I think Montserrat looked gorgeous again with that tart red lipstick in a cosmetic shop over made-up girl sort of a way. Lucky she didn't die in Ashes.

Or does this mean they can introduce a new male character to share the lead......

Quote: Mannikin Bird @ March 21, 2008, 3:32 PM

Or does this mean they can introduce a new male character to share the lead......

He hasn't appeared at all this series though.

Obviously of course Sanjeev's character could be made more prominent as they are both looking for the other top help them find a partner when they would obviously make a good couple.

No one could be as perfect for her as The American. :(

I am sorry but try as hard as I can, I just can't find her the least bit attractive.

Aw. But you like her apart from that? I mean, as a character.

Yes - but I wouldn't want to .............

Same thing in Green Wing too.

Ditto David. Except I'll add Monsterrat to that too.

Quote: Aaron @ March 21, 2008, 5:11 PM

Ditto David. Except I'll add Monsterrat to that too.

No - come on. Don't you just want to.....

Obviously not!

No.

Interesting episode: Rude, crude and the cause of Gil's failure to turn up is explained. Quite a shock for me I can tell you.

Annoying that we didn't get to see the resolution of Alice's interrogation, but I suppose it wrapped up relatively well at the end.

What did you think had happened last week? Just that he was ill or something?

I'm sure the storyline of 'blind date doesn't turn up because he's died' has been used somewhere else. And it is driving me mental figuring out where.

Quote: Aaron @ March 22, 2008, 9:45 PM

Annoying that we didn't get to see the resolution of Alice's interrogation, but I suppose it wrapped up relatively well at the end.

Mabye it was cut short for time. Never know, it might be an extra on the Series 2 DVD.

Quote: zooo @ March 22, 2008, 9:46 PM

What did you think had happened last week? Just that he was ill or something?

I'm sure the storyline of 'blind date doesn't turn up because he's died' has been used somewhere else. And it is driving me mental figuring out where.

Well, there was never a full reason give. He might have got a series illness. He might have been deported back to the States. I didn't know. Nobody knew for sure until tonight.

You're right.
I suppose I'm just pessimistic!
I thought it was supposed to have been implied though. I was surprised we got official 'confirmation' at all.