Episode 10.5 Picture
- 10.1. Kate Winslet, Jamie Bell, Rob Brydon
- 10.2. James McAvoy, John Bishop, Joanna Lumley, Nancy Dell'Olio
- 10.3. Johnny Depp, Ricky Gervais, Carey Mulligan, Ed Byrne
- 10.4. Cliff Richard, Alan Sugar, Micky Flanagan, Kelly Rowland
- 10.5. Robin Williams, Elijah Wood, Jennifer Saunders, JLS
- 10.6. Bradley Cooper, Jessica Biel, Sarah Millican, James Corden, Lenny Kravitz
- 10.7. Antonio Banderas, Salma Hayek, Jimmy Carr, Coldplay
- 10.8. Jude Law, Robert Downey Jr, Alesha Dixon, Eddie Izzard, Rebecca Ferguson
- Special: Matt Smith, Gillian Anderson, Russell Kane, Hilary Devey, Harry Judd, Dougie Poynter
- Special: Highlights Special
- 10.9. Gerard Butler, Karen Gillan, Martin Freeman, Noel Gallagher
- 10.10. Madonna, Andrea Riseborough, James D'Arcy, Emeli Sandé
- 10.11. Kenneth Branagh, Zach Braff, Frank Skinner
- 10.12. Sir Patrick Stewart, Liam Neeson, Alan Davies
- 10.13. Reese Witherspoon, Alex Kingston, Reginald D Hunter
- 10.14. Dame Judi Dench, Dev Patel, Sue Perkins, Will Young
- 10.15. Daniel Radcliffe, Omid Djalili, Cuba Gooding Jr, Sinead O'Connor
- 10.16. Mark Wahlberg, Minnie Driver, Mark Watson, Christina Perri
- 10.17. John Cusack, Goldie Hawn, Marcus Brigstocke, Kasabian
- 10.18. Damian Lewis, Gerard Depardieu, Dominic West, Olly Murs
- 10.19. Hugh Grant, Joanna Page, Jo Brand, David Guetta
Graham is joined by oscar-winning comedy icon Robin Williams; Lord of the Rings star Elijah Wood; and Jennifer Saunders, who introduces the new episodes of Absolutely Fabulous. With music from JLS.
Related Video Clip
Clearly fully recovered from heart surgery, Robin Williams demonstrates his comedic genius throughout the show and, joking about his sexual performance on his recent honeymoon, says, "I had a cow valve put in so I can't eat meat. Once you have the surgery you have to take it slow. I have to pace myself, Viagra is not my friend!"
Describing working on the new Happy Feet movie as, "A blast," Robin demonstrates the energy he puts into the voice of his character Lovelace, who he describes as, "Part preacher and part pimp," and reveals, "I was sweating and I got very worked up." And on a third character, a Scottish penguin, Robin says, "I didn't do it as I started to sound like Mrs Doubtfire on steroids."
On winning an Oscar for Good Will Hunting, Robin says, "It didn't change my life; the first night it was like, 'Way to go!' a week later it was, 'Congratulations!' two weeks later it was, 'Hey Mork!'" Revealing he forgot to thank his mother at the awards, he jokes, "It was rough for the next few years!"
Asked if it was easy slipping back into his hairy feet to play The Hobbit, Elijah Wood says, "It was eight years ago that we finished the last film and in my opinion that was it. At the time there was no more to do with Frodo but when I was asked if I wanted to come back I said, 'oh my God', it's a dream to revisit that time in my life."
On the success of Lord of the Rings he says, "It's strange - I don't think there is anywhere in the world that doesn't know the film." And, asked if people have stopped yelling 'Frodo' at him in the street, he says, "No, it doesn't go away, it's pretty perpetual."
Talking about the return of Absolutely Fabulous, Jennifer Saunders says, "It was a lovely thing going back. It all seemed the same, except at the read through there was a lot of snapping open of spectacle cases and people bending low to read their scripts."
And expressing relief that everyone is back in the show, she says "Everyone's still alive - phew!" Asked if there are lots of celebrity cameo roles, she says, "No, with only three episodes there are a lot of people to pack in, but we've got the regulars, Lulu and Emma Bunton."
On speculation about Ab Fab: The Movie, Jennifer says, "I did say it to someone and it seems to have ballooned into an idea. I'm thinking about it, really seriously thinking about it."
JLS join the other guests on the sofa for a chat. Denying they are penning and performing the 2012 Olympic theme song, they say, "It's not the official one. No one asked us to write it. We wrote it ourselves and it's just one of those (heart tugging) songs - it's about being proud of winning."
Asked which of a new range of condoms bearing their individual images is selling best, the boys say 'his,' while all pointing at Aston.
Revealing what happened after they came second on X Factor, they say, "We weren't happy. We literally ran back stage and banged on Simon's door and he was saying, 'That's it, the show's over,' and we were saying, 'no, what's going to happen? We need a deal now.' And he just said 'no.' It was a gruelling time for us."
JLS perform their upcoming single Do You Feel What I Feel live in the studio.
- Fri 25th November 2011
- BBC One
- 45 minutes
- Mon 28th Nov 2011 (11:50pm, BBC1)
Jennifer Saunders talks about receiving an award for Ab Fab. What she was wearing made it quite an embarrassing situation.
Featuring: Graham Norton, Robin Williams, Jennifer Saunders, Elijah Wood.