- Chat Show
- 2007 - 2020
- BBC One, BBC Two
- 400 (26 series), plus 24 highlights & other specials
- Graham Norton
- Rob Colley, Dan Gaster, Christine Rose and Simon Blackwell
- Steve Smith
- Jon Magnusson, Rina Dayalji, Mike Altman, Pete Snell, Alan Thorpe, Adam Read, Vicky Taylor and Kate Radcliffe
The biggest and funniest names in showbusiness join Graham for his unique blend of comically meaningful conversation, the best music and audience interaction, as he explores all aspects of the popular cultural universe.
Starting every show with his trademark monologue, Graham draws on years of experience as a polished stand-up. The pick of the UK's glitterati and Hollywood's finest should expect the unexpected as they take their place on his designer sofa. Meanwhile members of the studio audience expectantly await their chance to catch Graham's eye and perhaps achieve a certain kind of fame.
Series 1-5 consisted of 30-minute episodes (and the odd hour-long special), followed by a 45-minute version on the Sunday immediately following broadcast. These extended episodes were normally broadcast under the title The Graham Norton Show Uncut. As of Series 6, with the programme's move to BBC One, all episodes are now 45 to 50 minutes in length.
- Production company
- Also known as
- The Graham Norton Show Uncut (Other official name)
- Graham Norton's Big Red Chair (Other official name)
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Thursday 22nd February 2007 on BBC Two at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Friday 14th February 2020 on BBC One at 10:35pm
- Upcoming repeats