- 11th April: Comedy nominees for BAFTA TV Awards 2017
- 17th March: Mum, Fleabag, Graham Norton and Alan Partridge win at BPG Awards
- 20th February: Fleabag, Alan Partridge and more up for BPG and TRIC awards
- 27th January: BBC extends Mrs Brown's Boys and Graham Norton deals
- 16th January: Comedy.co.uk Awards 2016 shortlists announced
- Chat Show
- 2007 - 2017
- BBC One, BBC Two
- 330 (21 series), plus 14 highlights specials & Big Red Chair special
- Graham Norton
- Rob Colley, Dan Gaster, Christine Rose and Simon Blackwell
- Steve Smith
- Jon Magnusson, Rina Dayalji, Mike Altman, Pete Snell, Alan Thorpe, Adam Read and Vicky Taylor
The biggest and funniest names in showbusiness join Graham for his unique blend of comically meaningful conversation, the best music and audience interaction, as he explores all aspects of the popular cultural universe.
Starting every show with his trademark monologue, Graham draws on years of experience as a polished stand-up. The pick of the UK's glitterati and Hollywood's finest should expect the unexpected as they take their place on his designer sofa. Meanwhile members of the studio audience expectantly await their chance to catch Graham's eye and perhaps achieve a certain kind of fame.
Series 1-5 consisted of 30-minute episodes (and the odd hour-long special), followed by a 45-minute version on the Sunday immediately following broadcast. These extended episodes were normally broadcast under the title The Graham Norton Show Uncut. As of Series 6, with the programme's move to BBC One, all episodes are now 45 to 50 minutes in length.
Use the menu bar above to access more pages.