- 14th November: Meet the celebrities taking on Graham Norton's iconic Big Red Chair for BBC Children in Need (BBC)
- 11th November: I Talk Telly Awards 2023 nominations announced
- Chat Show
- 2007 - 2024
- BBC One, BBC Two
- 494 (31 series), plus 33 highlights & other specials
- Graham Norton
- Rob Colley, Dan Gaster, Christine Rose, Simon Blackwell and Colin Swash
- Steve Smith and Toby Baker
- Jon Magnusson, Rina Dayalji, Mike Altman, Pete Snell, Alan Thorpe, Adam Read, Vicky Taylor, Kate Radcliffe and more
The biggest and funniest names in showbusiness join Graham for his unique blend of comically meaningful conversation, the best music and audience interaction, as he explores all aspects of the popular cultural universe.
Starting every show with his trademark monologue, Graham draws on years of experience as a polished stand-up. The pick of the UK's glitterati and Hollywood's finest should expect the unexpected as they take their place on his designer sofa. Meanwhile members of the studio audience expectantly await their chance to catch Graham's eye and perhaps achieve a certain kind of fame.
Series 1-5 consisted of 30-minute episodes (and the odd hour-long special), followed by a 45-minute version on the Sunday immediately following broadcast. These extended episodes were normally broadcast under the title The Graham Norton Show Uncut. As of Series 6, with the programme's move to BBC One, all episodes are now 45 to 50 minutes in length.
Stream and download
- Also known as
- Graham Norton's Big Red Chair
- The Graham Norton Show Uncut
- Camera set-up
- First broadcast
- Thursday 22nd February 2007 at 10pm on BBC Two
- Next repeats
- Most recent repeats
- The London Studios - Normally recorded on Thursday before broadcast; occasionally on Wednesdays.
- BBC Television Centre - From April 2018
- Zoom (Virtual) - During 2020-2021 Covid-19 lockdown