- Female-only votes that redress the balance of history: Winning genius
- Onionade as a drink: Not genius
- Randomising the days of the week by lottery: Genius
- Bars for women, with resident cat hosts: Not genius
Red Button Extras
- An out-take involving a lamp.
- Rejected ideas: A magazine rack that can fit underneath a mattress; Decision making slippers that tell you what to do; a "Uncle Easter" similar to Father Christmas; Make the word "Knickers" singular and "Bra" plural; Water-proof karaoke machines for singing in the shower; Apple-flavoured, apple-shaped pears; "Not in service" signs for hearses so that you know you can overtake; Everyone should take their turn when it comes to laying the table; Make car bumpers magnetic and have the front and back bumpers have opposing polarities, so that cars would repel each other and thus reduce car crashes; All urine should be collected, treated and recycled back into water rather than being flushed down toilets - "I'm not sure what to do with the poo yet".
- An extended edition of the lottery week system, featuring an actual lottery and the voice of Alan Dedicoat.