Status report Page 5,838

Quote: reds @ 21st July 2015, 12:15 PM BST

Am very happy that none of neighbours saw me digging thru the wheelie bins to find the cheese knife I accidentally threw out.

"Damn...!"

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 19th July 2015, 6:06 PM BST

Has an inflamed eye...and bloody hates it.

Not a lot better yet.

:(

Arg!

Ian Beale had a wrong eye this week. It was most distracting.
#uselessinformation

Have decided to try and learn some sort of craft activity. Something very basic as completely failed art at school. My stick figure people still look they've been drawn by a 3 year old.

This will last as long as my idea to teach myself Spanish, which I gave up on after two weeks.

What crafts are you going to try? Cross stitch is surprisingly fun.

Quote: zooo @ 25th July 2015, 7:26 AM BST

What crafts are you going to try? Cross stitch is surprisingly fun.

Yes. I've seen some little kits in cheap shops for that. I think they are intended for small children....but so are my colouring books and I still enjoy them.

Well you can get adult ones too now, so people who take the piss out of colouring can stick it up their arse.

Quote: zooo @ 25th July 2015, 11:15 AM BST

Well you can get adult ones too now, so people who take the piss out of colouring can stick it up their arse.

I saw some of them last night. They cost about $20 and all seemed very detailed- I think they would frustrate me so I will stick with kiddie ones for now. I want a pirate one next!

I told someone at work when we were having a really stressful day to go buy some textas and a cheapish colouring book to distress. ...they didn't believe me.

Hehe. So what's your weapon of choice? Pencils, crayons, or pens?

I've felt a minor earthquake on each of my last several visits to Southern California and this trip is no exception. It felt like someone kicked my bed.

http://scedc.caltech.edu/recent/Quakes/ci37213455.html

Quote: zooo @ 25th July 2015, 1:31 PM BST

Hehe. So what's your weapon of choice? Pencils, crayons, or pens?

Textas. Although I like using crayons for very large backgrounds.

*googles*

Ah, I prefer pens too.
I love those really posh art pens (Letraset?) but they are so expensive. I need a sugar daddy. Just for stationery.

Quote: DaButt @ 25th July 2015, 2:06 PM BST

I've felt a minor earthquake on each of my last several visits to Southern California and this trip is no exception. It felt like someone kicked my bed.

http://scedc.caltech.edu/recent/Quakes/ci37213455.html

I like on that page that they tell you it was a 'good' quality earthquake.

Quote: zooo @ 25th July 2015, 2:56 PM BST

*googles*

Ah, I prefer pens too.
I love those really posh art pens (Letraset?) but they are so expensive. I need a sugar daddy. Just for stationery.

I'm sure Donald Trump would buy you a pen if you're nice to him.

Sick

Quote: reds @ 25th July 2015, 1:55 AM BST

Have decided to try and learn some sort of craft activity. Something very basic as completely failed art at school. My stick figure people still look they've been drawn by a 3 year old.

This will last as long as my idea to teach myself Spanish, which I gave up on after two weeks.

How about writing a sitcom?