Status report Page 5,834

Quote: zooo @ 13th July 2015, 11:58 AM BST

Argh! Nightmare.
Enough to make you wish he was into stamp collecting instead.

:D If only I didn't enjoy mx so much, I might have encouraged that.

See that sort of thing on You've Been Framed - people trying their hardest to break necks/backs. Makes me shudder. :O You can ruin your life in one silly stunt.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th July 2015, 12:07 PM BST

See that sort of thing on You've Been Framed - people trying their hardest to break necks/backs. Makes me shudder. :O You can ruin your life in one silly stunt.

Yes, there are a lot of idiots around, they don't realise how dangerous motorcycles are. Even bicycles. A 15 year old was killed near where I live a few years ago, going along with a dare to race across the road in front of a car.

You wouldn't see something like the accident my son had on You've Been Framed though, it was a properly organised event.

Did you take Fergie out yesterday Herc?

Mid Suffolk Tractor Run

http://lgn1434465629.site-fusion.co.uk/

I am surviving the Antarctic vortex. Basically it is just a bit windy. It's got a bite to it but I am outsmarting it by wearing a extra layer!

Loopey, that was a truly horrible experience for you (and him). Hope you're feeler calmer now.

Quote: Loopey @ 13th July 2015, 12:57 PM BST

Did you take Fergie out yesterday Herc?

Mid Suffolk Tractor Run

http://lgn1434465629.site-fusion.co.uk/

Cor blass, 'at be me in the yeller jacket!

Quote: keewik @ 13th July 2015, 3:46 PM BST

Loopey, that was a truly horrible experience for you (and him). Hope you're feeler calmer now.

Thank you. I've just seen him and he seems ok, much better than I expected.
He is seeing a physio tomorrow for assessment of shoulder injury.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th July 2015, 3:57 PM BST

Cor blass, 'at be me in the yeller jacket!

We could have met up, that's me in the pink trousers.

Quote: Loopey @ 13th July 2015, 6:41 PM BST

We could have met up, that's me in the pink trousers.

Well oi never, didna think yous was only 'bout 15. Ata looked a bit rum if we'da got together loike. :(

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th July 2015, 6:49 PM BST

Well oi never, didna think yous was only 'bout 15. Ata looked a bit rum if we'da got together loike. :(

I wunt worry bout that buh, that dint bother Anna Nicole Smith & J Howard Marshall. We could o' had a cupla three beers.

Quote: Loopey @ 13th July 2015, 11:50 AM BST

No. I saw him in mid air but then he went out of my sight down the hill. The flags went up and the medics raced over so I knew it was him but didn't know what had happened. Then I heard the commentator say he was laying motionless on the track and the first I saw was him being taken past me into the ambulance. Absolutely horrible being a few feet away from the ambulance but not able to get out and go to him.
Daft really, he has gone to work, he says he's fine (his girlfriend says different) and here I am still being wobbly about it. It's not like I haven't seen them have accidents before. I've been going to these things for 35 years!

Glad he's relatively unhurt Loopey
Hope you're ok

On a very unsimilar note I was nearly ran over by someone doing a sharp turn on their mobility scooter
I jumped out of the way like a cat and was quite chuffed when I heard her say Sorry Sorry I wasn't looking and then to her friend "He's very acrobatic though int e

Quote: Loopey @ 13th July 2015, 7:05 PM BST

a cupla three

That phrase is alive and well in Norfolk too.

Quote: Loopey @ 13th July 2015, 7:05 PM BST

I wunt worry bout that buh, that dint bother Anna Nicole Smith & J Howard Marshall. We could o' had a cupla three beers.

Oooh, you be quoite game then? :P

Quote: zooo @ 13th July 2015, 11:58 AM BST

Argh! Nightmare.
Enough to make you wish he was into stamp collecting instead.

You can get some nasty paper cuts from stamp collecting and you should see the damage a pair of tweezers can make.

Just looked through the Betterware catalogue. There's some really revolting stuff in there.