Status report Page 5,830

Quote: Will Cam @ 1st July 2015, 8:59 PM BST

Fingers crossed for you Herc Wave

Thank you Will :)

Quote: Loopey @ 1st July 2015, 10:06 PM BST

Copy cat.

You too? :(

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 1st July 2015, 10:41 PM BST

I reckon that HGT wears a red velvet smoking jacket in the evenings.

You've been peeking through my window again. :$

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st July 2015, 10:49 PM BST

Thank you Will :)

You've been peeking through my window again. :$

I have. Sock suspenders went out of fashion in 1959.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 1st July 2015, 10:54 PM BST

I have. Sock suspenders went out of fashion in 1959.

OH!! How embarrassing. :$ :$ :$

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st July 2015, 10:49 PM BST

Yup.

Oh, are you on it permanently? Having mine removed this afternoon and then wait to see. Had series of blood tests also, which are all OK and am now waiting for a spirometer (lungs) test when they get the equipment in at the surgery.

Have they had the sphygmomanometer on you yet *(I love that word)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 2nd July 2015, 2:59 PM BST

Have they had the sphygmomanometer on you yet *(I love that word)

Well, now you've got that off your chest ;), yes I have had my blood pressure checked and it is perfectly normal, thank you. :D

That's good!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd July 2015, 3:53 PM BST

Well, now you've got that off your chest ;), yes I have had my blood pressure checked and it is perfectly normal, thank you. :D

Relieved to hear that.
So, it was the constant stress in the game-thread what has made you so tired then? That's what it's like when you're playing with the big boys . :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd July 2015, 10:22 AM BST

Oh, are you on it permanently? Having mine removed this afternoon and then wait to see. Had series of blood tests also, which are all OK and am now waiting for a spirometer (lungs) test when they get the equipment in at the surgery.

I've had it on and off over the last few months. Off again now. Had lung function tests a while ago.

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd July 2015, 4:18 PM BST

That's good!

Thank you :)

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 2nd July 2015, 5:01 PM BST

Relieved to hear that.
So, it was the constant stress in the game-thread what has made you so tired then? That's what it's like when you're playing with the big boys . :D

Ta :) , and yes, the constant striving for perfection amongst you young professionals is very stressful.

Quote: Loopey @ 2nd July 2015, 5:14 PM BST

I've had it on and off over the last few months. Off again now. Had lung function tests a while ago.

Results OK I hope? :)

True story:

I went hiking in the countryside today. It was 37 C hot so there weren't many other hikers around. At a particularly steep passage in the forest, far away from civilisation, a person came up to me. From the distance I recognised a heavily made up blonde woman in slutty clothes with black stockings (so no hiking wear!) which was very unusual considering the terrain and the temperature. I was walking down the hill, she was coming upwards. When she was only about 16ft away I suddenly realised she wasn't wearing anything below the waist...and much worse: a large (L-A-R-G-E!!!!) penis was dangling between "her" legs! From that moment on I was praying to God (being an atheist that has to be either Aaron or Roger Federer) that she wouldn't approach me in a certain way. I mean let's face it, that wasn't only a nudist hiker...the stockings and the rest of the appearance looked like statement! So I tried to act normal (whatever that means in such a situation) and said 'hello' while passing "her". "She" too said 'hello' and that was that. I didn't look back. Funnily, shortly after that incident I was wondering if that fella was wearing high heels or something like that because that would have fitted the rest of the outfit. But after seeing the todger I strictly avoided examining the rest of the appearance.
That was by far the strangest thing that ever happened to me in the countryside..or the strangest thing that ever happened to me, period. :S

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 2nd July 2015, 7:13 PM BST

True story:

I went hiking in the countryside today. It was 37 C hot so there weren't many other hikers around. At a particularly steep passage in the forest, far away from civilisation, a person came up to me. From the distance I recognised a heavily made up blonde woman in slutty clothes with black stockings (so no hiking wear!) which was very unusual considering the terrain and the temperature. I was walking down the hill, she was coming upwards. When she was only about 16ft away I suddenly realised she wasn't wearing anything below the waist...and much worse: a large (L-A-R-G-E!!!!) penis was dangling between "her" legs! From that moment on I was praying to God (being an atheist that has to be either Aaron or Roger Federer) that she wouldn't approach me in a certain way. I mean let's face it, that wasn't only a nudist hiker...the stockings and the rest of the appearance looked like statement! So I tried to act normal (whatever that means in such a situation) and said 'hello' while passing "her". "She" too said 'hello' and that was that. I didn't look back. Funnily, shortly after that incident I was wondering if that fella was wearing high heels or something like that because that would have fitted the rest of the outfit. But after seeing the todger I strictly avoided examining the rest of the appearance.
That was by far the strangest thing that ever happened to me in the countryside..or the strangest thing that ever happened to me, period. :S

My word, it's all happening in Switzerland today isn't it?

I'm nearly forty...but did I really have to see THAT? :O

Laughing out loud
It takes all sorts.

I'm quite impressed you said hello, I think I might have avoided eye contact altogether (all the eyes).