Status report Page 5,828

Billwill stands up and switches on the ceiling fan above his computer table.

:)

Just looked up the temperature in London- Nice coolish summer day then.

Recommendations for a good musical in London please. Not old stuff like Billy Elliot or Lion King

Depends if you want a story or songs.

My daughter is taking me to see the Kinks musical soon and there's a Carole King one too.

I wanted tosee Jersey Boys but they reckon there is just so much unnecessary swearing in it.

Quote: Chappers @ 30th June 2015, 7:53 PM BST

Depends if you want a story or songs.

My daughter is taking me to see the Kinks musical soon and there's a Carole King one too.

I wanted tosee Jersey Boys but they reckon there is just so much unnecessary swearing in it.

They are pretty much all stories told in song aren't they? I've seen Jersey Boys and loved it. I don't remember the swearing.

I want to see Bugsy Malone. It looks ace.

Quote: Chappers @ 30th June 2015, 7:53 PM BST

My daughter is taking me to see the Kinks musical soon

I can't think of anything worse than going to see a musical, but I'd really like to go see The Kinks one as I'm rather fond of them and their Britishness.

Quote: zooo @ 30th June 2015, 8:00 PM BST

I want to see Bugsy Malone. It looks ace.

Oo, loved the film. Will check it out.

Quote: Ben @ 30th June 2015, 8:03 PM BST

I can't think of anything worse than going to see a musical

:O Why?

I never buy DVDs/Blurays, as I mainly use Netflix and um, other means. But I've just treated myself to the Bluray box set of The Terminator 1-4. Not seen the last two, not really expecting much but thought I would gauge on the whole series and then maybe go watch the latest one at the cinema.

I fuuuuuucking love Judgement Day! Cool

Surround Sound on FULLL, curtains drawn, displeased girlfriend.

DUN-DUN-DUN DUN-DUN DUN-DUN DUN-DUN-DUN DUN-DUN DUN-DUN.

Accidentally set off the smoke alarm while cooking dinner. Turned it off but it still keeps beeping every minute or so. Not sure how to stop it. It's right above my bed, going to be a long night I think.

Quote: Lee @ 1st July 2015, 12:34 PM BST

I never buy DVDs/Blurays, as I mainly use Netflix and um, other means. But I've just treated myself to the Bluray box set of The Terminator 1-4. Not seen the last two, not really expecting much but thought I would gauge on the whole series and then maybe go watch the latest one at the cinema.

Surround Sound on FULLL, curtains drawn, displeased girlfriend.

DUN-DUN-DUN DUN-DUN DUN-DUN DUN-DUN-DUN DUN-DUN DUN-DUN.

Just watched 3 - Rise of the Machines. Got slagged off but I enjoyed it. My son will be going to see Genisys this weekend. Looks good.

Quote: reds @ 1st July 2015, 12:44 PM BST

Accidentally set off the smoke alarm while cooking dinner. Turned it off but it still keeps beeping every minute or so. Not sure how to stop it. It's right above my bed, going to be a long night I think.

Fan it with a newspaper to dissipate the fumes.

Quote: Lee @ 1st July 2015, 12:34 PM BST

That was my joint favourite film when I was 12.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st July 2015, 1:02 PM BST

Just watched 3 - Rise of the Machines. Got slagged off but I enjoyed it. My son will be going to see Genisys this weekend. Looks good.

It's more of a nostalgic thing with the first two.

Quote: zooo @ 1st July 2015, 1:16 PM BST

That was THE film of that year and the Guns n Roses album(s) THE musical event.

Quote: zooo @ 1st July 2015, 1:16 PM BST

Joint wiiiith?