Status report Page 5,826

Quote: sootyj @ 25th June 2015, 10:22 PM BST

More Elance shenanigans?

Yeah! I even wrote some copy for an automatic door closer the other week!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th June 2015, 4:17 PM BST

Just an update, now I have seen the Doctor again this afternoon and had an extended ECG (keep going yer bugger - thumps chest), and it seems that I do not need a pacemaker fitted. PHEW! :D

Still have an intermittent slightly less beat now and then but it is not serious.

Doctor says he is totally perplexed by the lethargy I am suffering from though and so at some point am going to have a 24 hour heart monitor strapped to my chest. Also still awaiting all the blood tests I had done.

I'm a medical mystery. Laughing out loud

Good news! From my vast medical experience - could the tiredness be due to depression? People sometimes don't realise they're depressed.

Quote: DaButt @ 25th June 2015, 9:46 PM BST

Landed in Albany. Time for a drive to Vermont.

A holiday, or work?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th June 2015, 10:10 PM BST

Bit of trivia - the most populous city in Nigeria. Not a lot of people know that. :P

I think you may mean Lagos.

Yawn!

Just about to go to bed with 5 minutes to spare - oh no - sorry. The midnight hour.

Quote: keewik @ 25th June 2015, 10:59 PM BST

A holiday, or work?

I wish I had a job. :(

I'm going to the coolest music and comedy festival in one of the most beautiful parts of the country.

http://solidsoundfestival.com/2015-lineup/

Quote: Chappers @ 26th June 2015, 12:00 AM BST

I think you may mean Lagos.

Yawn!

As the King of Corn, you should know.

Sitting watching a film and feeling a bit uncomfortable.

Try a Rennies.

willl Cam and Mrs Will Cam have dropped down in to liverpool for the weekend. Will Cam
Is pissed

Watch yer wallet

What happened to Ben's avatar?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 27th June 2015, 8:18 AM BST

Didn't you know? He finally admitted s/he was female and is in the passport booth now getting a new photo.

Hey lofty the aerial fell off my roof fancy helping fix it with my emu puppet? It's a little windy.....

Quote: lofthouse @ 26th June 2015, 11:32 PM BST

Watch yer wallet

well pooh on you!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 27th June 2015, 8:18 AM BST

I'm working on a new one to blow your minds.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th June 2015, 1:30 PM BST

Sitting watching a film and feeling a bit uncomfortable.

Try some Anusol. Worked wonders on my piles.

Quote: Will Cam @ 26th June 2015, 11:03 PM BST

willl Cam and Mrs Will Cam have dropped down in to liverpool for the weekend. Will Cam
Is pissed

Mr and Mrs TBN will be journeying north* to Newcastle-upon-Tyne next weekend to celebrate a significant birthday of mine. Hurrah.

*Don't burgle us in our absence please.

Let's see, south of Newcastle-upon-Tyne....... 62, Acacia Avenue, Darlington? Angelic