Status report Page 5,832

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd July 2015, 12:09 AM BST

Is it such a big spider that you can't find the foot of your bed?

Nice one Dave, funniest thing I've read today :D

Quote: keewik @ 3rd July 2015, 3:19 PM BST

Well I just shook what I thought was a stone out of my slipper and the bloody thing started to crawl over the carpet. Turned out to be some sort of strange fly. Its corpse now lies in the bin wrapped in toilet roll, thanks to Mr. K who nearly had a heart attack when I screamed.

It was possibly a miniature Alien Spaceship trying to make first contact with Earthlings,

Whistling nnocently

Quote: Will Cam @ 3rd July 2015, 11:39 PM BST

Nice one Dave, funniest thing I've read today :D

>_<

Yet another mind-blowing win on Euromillions - £5.40 this time.

Ben is feeling very tired, but has no real reason to be in this state. Maybe he's a bit dehydrated.

Ben got a bit more sprightly around lunchtime and is still pursuing numerous objectives.

It's wet in the NE so the TBN just had a splendid bath.

The old galvanized one in front of the fire? :)

Can you still get in it? :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th July 2015, 10:26 PM BST

The old galvanized one in front of the fire? :)

We used to have one of those. It wasn't much fun being 4th in line.

After the whippets.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th July 2015, 11:26 AM BST

After the whippets.

My siblings have been called many things, never whippets.
Could have been worse, I could have been 6th in line.

Quote: Ben @ 5th July 2015, 10:40 AM BST

Ben is feeling very tired, but has no real reason to be in this state. Maybe he's a bit dehydrated.

Perhaps it's the weight of your hair in this heat? You don't seem to have had a haircut for a while. Unless you are keeping that a secret.

Quote: Loopey @ 6th July 2015, 11:36 AM BST

Perhaps it's the weight of your hair in this heat? You don't seem to have had a haircut for a while. Unless you are keeping that a secret.

I think was trying to revive a trend with a 1970s perm, but is now too embarrassed to let us see it.

Quote: Loopey @ 6th July 2015, 11:36 AM BST

My siblings have been called many things, never whippets.
Could have been worse, I could have been 6th in line.

I love the idea of a galvanised bath in front of the fire. Alas no though, it was a fully plumbed in water receptacle in a regional Hilton Hotel.

I might not be posting for a day or two, I have got Skittlepox.

Ben's phone has died, so he needs to find his charger. God knows how many messages will be waiting on there for him.

Probably none.