Status report Page 5,835

Quote: keewik @ 13th July 2015, 8:40 PM BST

Just looked through the Betterware catalogue. There's some really revolting stuff in there.

Ah but somebody had to deliver those catalogues for nothing and only gets paid a small percentage of the cost of your order.

Well I'm damned if I'm ordering things for poking up the nose or in the ears! Argh!

You just carry on using your pencil.

Will Cam is very important and had to come into work tonight. It's just as well as Mrs Will Cam has vision but no sound at the moment*

*scratches head and thinks 'can't be anything I've done'

Quote: zooo @ 13th July 2015, 9:53 PM BST

Sick Sick Sick have you seen what they're selling?

Quote: zooo @ 13th July 2015, 9:53 PM BST

Sick Sick Sick have you seen what they're selling?

Lol, nope! I'm scared to ask now...

Had glaucoma test - eyes pretty much the same as they were 6 months ago, so that is summat I suppose. :|

I am sitting in the basement of The London Transport Museum awaiting the commencement of a comedy show. About Tubes. Really.

That sounds rather fun!
Any famouses there?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 14th July 2015, 6:43 PM BST

I am sitting in the basement of The London Transport Museum awaiting the commencement of a comedy show. About Tubes. Really.

Finally got my heart monitor results from the GP and it seems that my heart is doing extra beats, so I suppose it is like jogging all the time and hence why I feel constantly tired and any effort knocks me for six.

Now have to wait to see a cardiologist at the hospital - ain't life wonderful. :(

Is that the kind of thing they fit a pacemaker for?

Quote: keewik @ 15th July 2015, 5:07 PM BST

Is that the kind of thing they fit a pacemaker for?

Apparently, but as a last resort I think. At least that was the impression I got from my GP when this problem first surfaced. The other treatment is Beta-blockers I believe, which according to the NHS site, one of its uses is for:- Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that causes an irregular and often abnormally fast heart rate, which is similar to what I have apparently.

I really am not sure what the final treatment will be keewik. All I know is, I cannot carry on like this. :(

Quote: zooo @ 14th July 2015, 6:48 PM BST

That sounds rather fun!
Any famouses there?

Nobody that I recognised as such. Geoff, the guy giving the show was talking about being famous in a niche way via YouTube.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th July 2015, 5:15 PM BST

Apparently, but as a last resort I think. At least that was the impression I got from my GP when this problem first surfaced. The other treatment is Beta-blockers I believe, which according to the NHS site, one of its uses is for:- Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that causes an irregular and often abnormally fast heart rate, which is similar to what I have apparently.

I really am not sure what the final treatment will be keewik. All I know is, I cannot carry on like this. :(

Hope you get it sorted out soon. Don't despair.