Status report Page 5,840

Shooting James May with a laser beam.

Quote: zooo @ 29th July 2015, 3:08 PM BST

Shooting James May with a laser beam.

Aww, he's OK. It's the Hamster that wants shooting.

Smug little shit. (Just thought of that :P )

Just Christened my new record player; first random LP was Working Nights by Working Week and then selected Gary Wright's Dreamweaver album.

Quote: Chappers @ 29th July 2015, 10:02 PM BST

Just Christened my new record player

What did ya wank over it.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th July 2015, 10:12 PM BST

What did ya wank over it.

What else would you do?

Quote: Chappers @ 30th July 2015, 12:13 AM BST

What else would you do?

Well yours is small enough, you could give it one from behind in one of the audio inputs.

At LAX for my return flight home. Flying standby is always an adventure. Will I return via Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, El Paso, or will I get lucky and find a seat on one of the non-stop flights?

Have left the NHS. Angry

Otherwise, stabilising. Cool

Am considering doin' some light voluntary work. I fancy driving a tractor on a farm for the purposes of counting sheep as my beds are not delivering either in terms of sex or sleep.

Finally on an aircraft after 6 hours at the airport. And the random stop on the way home is ... El Paso.

At an airport bar in El Paso. You know you're back in Texas when there's a sign at the bar that warns that the unlicensed possession of a firearm is a crime. So technically I could be armed and my concealed handgun license would make it legal, but I'm not sure how I'd get a loaded pistol through security. I think they frown upon it.

This morning on the bus someone was eating a tin of tuna for breakfast. Just what I want to smell at 6.30am.

Another reason for not emigrating.

Won £25 on last night's lottery with numbers given to me jokingly by Strumpet! :D

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/31973/13/

She'll have her hand in your pocket now.
(The one with the hole in)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 6th August 2015, 3:15 PM BST

She'll have her hand in your pocket now.
(The one with the hole in)

Phew, :$ hope so.