Status report Page 5,839

My daughter came to see us Saturday with our first grandchild. I am absolutely smitten - now 2 months old and weighing in at 11lbs. :D

Quote: Chappers @ 26th July 2015, 2:37 PM BST

How about writing a sitcom?

I think that would turn out worse than trying to paint. I might be able to make people cry with laughter-at how bad it was.

I could maybe write a book about Annoying things you get asked working in a office, but that might get me fired.

Has a day off tomorrow. Think I will do something touristy in my own city. Just because it has to be more fun than cleaning the house

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th July 2015, 11:11 AM BST

My daughter came to see us Saturday with our first grandchild. I am absolutely smitten - now 2 months old and weighing in at 11lbs. :D

Just been holding a little 9 week old lad myself.
Cooing and babbling (he was the same)

Lovely innit?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 28th July 2015, 2:15 PM BST

Just been holding a little 9 week old lad myself.
Cooing and babbling (he was the same)

Lovely innit?

Pervert!

Quote: Chappers @ 28th July 2015, 10:28 PM BST

Pervert!

Trust you to bring the tone down. >_<

Went to the art gallery today. Didn't find it that interesting.

'Spect there was a lot of Aboriginal "art" >_< - all the best stuff is over here. :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th July 2015, 9:44 AM BST

'Spect there was a lot of Aboriginal "art" >_< - all the best stuff is over here. :D

There was at one of them. The other had a exhibition of a painter- a lot of them were just canvases with one colour on them. One of the artworks was by a Gordon Bennett :)

Quote: reds @ 29th July 2015, 10:32 AM BST

There was at one of them. The other had a exhibition of a painter- a lot of them were just canvases with one colour on them. One of the artworks was by a Gordon Bennett :)

And they call it art. GB is a leading exponent of daub. Laughing out loud

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th July 2015, 11:03 AM BST

And they call it art. GB is a leading exponent of daub. Laughing out loud

This is no laughing matter, this arts business is more than just a hobby to me!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 29th July 2015, 12:55 PM BST

This is no laughing matter, this arts business is more than just a hobby to me!

So that quote you put to decorate that man's toilet came through in the end then?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th July 2015, 1:12 PM BST

So that quote you put to decorate that man's toilet came through in the end then?

No, he didn't like my first sketch for some reason.

Philistine!

:O How rude! That's either a very small lady or a very big knob in that sketch of a blow job you have scrawled.

That's not a lady that's James May! And that big knob is...