Status report Page 5,841

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th August 2015, 10:01 AM BST

Won £25 on last night's lottery with numbers given to me jokingly by Strumpet! :D

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/31973/13/

What is it with you and Strumpet, Herc? Every morning I have to read these flirtatious posts! I can't stand this sexual tension anymore...go and have it off with each other, then we all can go back to normal, goddammit!!!

You'll just have to flirt with sooty, then you won't get jealous.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 6th August 2015, 4:23 PM BST

What is it with you and Strumpet, Herc? Every morning I have to read these flirtatious posts! I can't stand this sexual tension anymore...go and have it off with each other, then we all can go back to normal, goddammit!!!

It's the avatar. I'm in love with the avatar, Lovey and she sounds such a nice lady.

Are you going to give me the air fare to the other side of the world? Wave

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th August 2015, 5:29 PM BST

It's the avatar. I'm in love with the avatar, Lovey and she sounds such a nice lady.

Awww! I had a girlfriend like her once. Well, not exactly like her...it's just that people used to call her strumpet.
Anyway, after vomiting at 3 a.m. (I had a seafood salad for dinner, maybe that was a bit dodgy) I'm feeling surprisingly well now. :)

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 6th August 2015, 6:16 PM BST

Awww! I had a girlfriend like her once. Well, not exactly like her...it's just that people used to call her strumpet.
Anyway, after vomiting at 3 a.m. (I had a seafood salad for dinner, maybe that was a bit dodgy) I'm feeling surprisingly well now. :)

Well thanks for passing that on just after I have eaten my dinner. Sick

Just got my car valuation from We Buy Any Car.

£125. WTF? It's worth at least twice that!

I got £250 for my scrapped BMW.

That's how they work.
I imagine most of their customers are selling cars that are only fit for scrapping.
They collect them so save you the hassle of getting it to the scrapyard.

Most scrap-yards offer £250 for any vehicle and seeing as they now own a lot of them, they make the profit twice.

A nice business model.

Yes, and I was happy as it was only worth about £200 to sell. So I got more money for it (plus tax disc refund) with no hassle of some twat trying to knock me down on the price or some Gary boy wanting it to f**k the roads up.

Hello losers... I mean that in the nicest sense of course. Back for a bit after having various writing adventures. Hope you're all well and generally having lot's of sex. Especially you Zooo ya little temptress! For those who don't know me...Hay! That's enough of that me thinks.

Hello Roscoff, long time no see. Wave

Nearly 9 months - pregnancy?

Welcome back, what did you have?

Quote: roscoff @ 7th August 2015, 10:40 AM BST

Hello losers... I mean that in the nicest sense of course. Back for a bit after having various writing adventures. Hope you're all well and generally having lot's of sex. Especially you Zooo ya little temptress! For those who don't know me...Hay! That's enough of that me thinks.

Welcome back Roscoff or should we call you Cait? :P

Wave
I'm doing it right now!

:O

Although 'I' rather than 'We'? Whistling nnocently