Status report Page 5,695

I was passing the St. Jakob's stadium this morning. Already soiled with British soccer white trash! Go home, limeys! ;)

Quote: reds @ 8th September 2014, 11:39 AM BST

Arrgh. You've reminded me that summer is not to far away. Already had a few days of near 30C and it's only the start of September!

WHY people want to live in a hot climate is beyond me - give me proper seasons. :)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th September 2014, 12:15 PM BST

WHY people want to live in a hot climate is beyond me - give me proper seasons. :)

I don't really want to live in a hot climate. It's just that I happen to have a job in hot climate, which means I can pay for stuff like rent and food. I sort of like been able to eat and sleep indoors. However as soon as I find a way to have a flat and food in a cold climate....I'm off.

Quote: reds @ 8th September 2014, 2:01 PM BST

I don't really want to live in a hot climate. It's just that I happen to have a job in hot climate, which means I can pay for stuff like rent and food. I sort of like been able to eat and sleep indoors. However as soon as I find a way to have a flat and food in a cold climate....I'm off.

You like crap weather? Come to Switzerland. I'll take your flat in Australia if that's alright with you.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 8th September 2014, 5:54 PM BST

You like crap weather? Come to Switzerland.

Not in the photies I see - wonderful scenery, clear blue skies, clean air, Julie Andrews...................

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th September 2014, 7:03 PM BST

Not in the photies I see - wonderful scenery, clear blue skies, clean air, Julie Andrews...................

Sadly, life's not a Toblerone commercial. Here in Basel it's very rainy. It's a bit like London, only without a royal Family, a tower bridge, a breathtaking skyline, great music scene etc. ;)

Ben is stuffed. Eaten too much pasta today.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 8th September 2014, 7:10 PM BST

Sadly, life's not a Toblerone commercial. Here in Basel it's very rainy. It's a bit like London, only without a royal Family, a tower bridge, a breathtaking skyline, great music scene etc. ;)

Awwwww.........you've burst my balloon. Teary

But it does have Gordon Bennett. Cool

Quote: Ben @ 8th September 2014, 8:52 PM BST

But it does have Gordon Bennett. Cool

You're in my clique now!

Ha the Swiss team are just a bunch of Swiss misses

Quote: sootyj @ 8th September 2014, 9:04 PM BST

Ha the Swiss team are just a bunch of Swiss misses

Your words don't hurt me...maybe they will in about 25 minutes.

It's time for Benny to go grab some liquids.

Eh?

I've been to Basel
Nice scenery