Status report Page 5,690

Quote: roscoff @ 28th August 2014, 9:33 PM BST

How the hell do you know someone from Risca?

Let's just say I've lived a little.

Hurray, everyone is alive!

I don't know anyone from Risca so tragically that person I don't know has almost certainly been murdered.

Finally agreed to my neighbour's request to investigate a blockage in my overflow pipe. The stalk that I pulled out of it was several inches long and had four acorns attached. That neighbour's predecessors are in the papers again. Their dispute with a welsh rugby player, now fined, fortunately happened just after they moved and their imminent celebrity wedding will be many miles away. Here's hoping it will be uneventful.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 29th August 2014, 7:45 PM BST

Finally agreed to my neighbour's request to investigate a blockage in my overflow pipe. The stalk that I pulled out of it was several inches long and had four acorns attached.

You dirty, dirty bastard

You're just jealous.

Quote: lofthouse @ 29th August 2014, 9:19 PM BST

You dirty, dirty bastard

That was what Sophia said just before she moved.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 29th August 2014, 10:08 PM BST

You're just jealous.

:D

Ben thinks it's about time he put his contact lenses in.

Ben has to go and do the washing up. :(

Quote: Ben @ 31st August 2014, 7:27 PM BST

Ben has to go and do the washing up. :(

Get a dishwasher!

I've got one. A 48 year old Romanian called Irena.

Is that all she is? (Gawd! Did I really say that? I blame the wine)

Is that all she is? (Gawd! Did I really say that? I blame the wine)

Slightly stressed. Got a call from Dr today to make a appointment to get results of test had last week. Have had test before and never been asked to go back and even after I explained I had it done for another procedure which went well, they insisted I come back. It can't be anything terrible as they didn't insist on me going in straight away, but be nice if they just told me over the phone.

Don't worry

I had the exact same situation a few months ago

This is it I thought - I'm dying!

And I worried for nothing

Good luck

Completion date Friday. Whoop.

Setting up my new iMac today! Borrowed the school's over the summer and found doing my art so much easier on it than my Lenovo Thinkpad i5 laptop.
Today is my last say off before school (work for me) starts back up.