Status report Page 5,700

Quote: Lazzard @ 18th September 2014, 6:57 PM BST

I have a pair of these - and rather splendid they are too.
Don't know if they come in other colour combos....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu3McjajsNE

Quote: L.E. @ 18th September 2014, 4:49 PM BST

L.E is married. Whoop/

Now it's sealed tell him you're leaving if you don't get a kitty.

I don't really do Facebook, in that I never post anything and only really look at friends pages when they are out of the country and I want to they are ok.

Anyway a awhile ago I was chatting to someone in real life about some people I used to know but had lost contact with. They suggested I look them up on Facebook.

I did this tonight and think I found one of them. The strange thing is that If it's them, they work in a shop I go to a fair bit and am now wondering how many times they might have served me or been working when I was there. Where we live now is nowhere near where we first met.
Not sent them a friend request because that would just be strange but feels a bit feels kind of strange I might have been in same place as them recently.

Ben is going to bed. And you can't stop him.

Quote: Ben @ 20th September 2014, 12:07 AM BST

Ben is going to bed. And you can't stop him.

does that chat up line etc etc

Quote: reds @ 19th September 2014, 4:14 PM BST

I don't really do Facebook, in that I never post anything and only really look at friends pages when they are out of the country and I want to they are ok.

Anyway a awhile ago I was chatting to someone in real life about some people I used to know but had lost contact with. They suggested I look them up on Facebook.

I did this tonight and think I found one of them. The strange thing is that If it's them, they work in a shop I go to a fair bit and am now wondering how many times they might have served me or been working when I was there. Where we live now is nowhere near where we first met.
Not sent them a friend request because that would just be strange but feels a bit feels kind of strange I might have been in same place as them recently.

Stop being so ridiculous

Ben has been wearing his new trainers today.

Has everyone overdosed on the rude pills today?

Not moi - despite feeling crap I'm quite perky. Rolling eyes

Just about to watch Manchester United being humiliated on Match of the Day 2.

Chip's off to buy some new brown boots soon.

Quote: chipolata @ 22nd September 2014, 10:38 AM BST

Chip's off to buy some new brown boots soon.

Now, in fact.

About to dig 150 holes for daffodils and tulips.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 26th September 2014, 9:04 AM BST

About to dig 150 holes for daffodils and tulips.

Dig? Use a dibber, not unless you have "concrete" soil. :(

If you have that many to do, it might be worthwhile investing in a bulb planter:

As I used to have a gardening business, perhaps I should start a Gardening thread too. Laughing out loud

and if you get a dobber you can join the scouts.

Groan....... >_<