Curb Your Enthusiasm Page 6

:D

I've watched a few episodes from the new series/season and whilst it's not at it's best, there is, as always, some cracking lines and moments.

Quote: Eat_My_Shirts @ January 11, 2008, 11:47 AM

While I was in LA in the summer, I went to "Leo's" to see if I could get a Larry David Sandwich. The actual place it was filmed isn't called Leo's though, and there was no Larry David Sandwich on the menu. :( Still a nice place though.

Noooooooo!!
I am distraught.

I hope you didn't go all the way to LA just for his sandwich.

They missed a big trick there. How much of a tourist draw would that be?!

The Larry David Sandwich does sound pretty disgusting though.

It's on More 4 this monday at 2235

2235 hours, I'll prepare the bombing run.

I've seen the series and thought it was marvellous, it was a really pleasant surprise. He's certainly got his eye more on the ball than the 4th and 5th series', which I thought were crap, (specifically the 5th). Back to the form showed in the first 3.

Something to look forward too. Any news on the American Office? Isn't it on series 4 over there but we've only had series two?

Series 4? F**k me. Can we buy the dolls over here too?

Quote: ContainsNuts @ January 17, 2008, 2:51 PM

Something to look forward too. Any news on the American Office? Isn't it on series 4 over there but we've only had series two?

I saw that The Office US was on Paramount the other night, don't know what series they are showing though. I hope they continue showing them though as it's a brilliantly funny show.

I think they've started right from the beginning.

Quote: Aaron @ January 17, 2008, 4:15 PM

I think they've started right from the beginning.

I think they missed the original short run of six or so episodes, and started from Episode one of series two; which is where the show had settled into its own identity and became a great sitcom in its own right. Dwight rules.

I just love the "Big Vagina" & the doll he gives a hair cut to sketch.
My fav line of the entire masterpiece of Curb is
"You Carwash C**t".
Fanbloodytastic!!!!!

Quote: Charley @ January 17, 2008, 7:15 PM

I just love the "Big Vagina" & the doll he gives a hair cut to sketch.
My fav line of the entire masterpiece of Curb is
"You Carwash C**t".
Fanbloodytastic!!!!!

Agreed!
Particularly like the "Big vagina" episode.

Quote: James Williams @ January 17, 2008, 1:37 PM

2235 hours, I'll prepare the bombing run.

Just making sure you didn't think it was in the morning. I know how much people love watching This Morning.