Curb Your Enthusiasm Page 5

I'm not sure spoilers really apply to comedy shows like Curb. Shows like 24 or Heroes can be ruined by loose talk, but not comedy. And with a show like Curb the basic plot always seems to be Larry putting his foot in it and Cheryl saying, "Larry!" in a tired, exasperated fashion.

Badge, why complain? By the time they show it on More4, you'd have forgotten all about it.... ;-)

"Why would you do that Larry?"

Quote: Pilot @ November 19, 2007, 5:34 PM

Badge, why complain? By the time they show it on More4, you'd have forgotten all about it.... ;-)

About what?

about the spoilers. The point I'm making is that More4 will show it a year later like they did with Season 5.

Quote: Pilot @ November 20, 2007, 3:59 PM

about the spoilers. The point I'm making is that More4 will show it a year later like they did with Season 5.

I know that. I thought I'd said something to that effect. Never mind.

I think there's talk of another series. Larry made a film after he finished with Seinfeld I think, but it wasn't very good, that's what he said in an interview. It may have just been a script coming to think of it that never actually got made.

Larry David made a film called 'Sour Grapes' which was a commercial and critical failure. It currently resides on the list of Roger Ebert's Most Hated Films.

Has Larry David ever appeared in anybody elses stuff? Curb alumni have popped up in everything from Lost, Alias, Arrested Development and dire Robin Williams films, but I can't recall him popping up in anything else.

He was in Entourage apparently.

I seem to recall him appearing as a gangster in a Martin Scorsese film and he's been in a major stage production of The Producers directed by Mel Brooks.

Or am I getting him confused with "Larry David"?

He was in Entourage, one of the later episodes of Season One. The character of Ari Gold was based on a real agent who represents him.

Also, he's in Hannah Montana with his daughters, I did put a youtube link on this thread or the season 6 but it should be easy enough to find.

He was in Season 5 of the Sopranos too.

Not exactly, they showed a part of the Doll episode in the Sopranos, where Junior got confused and thought he was Larry and Bobby was Jeff. That was pretty funny.

While I was in LA in the summer, I went to "Leo's" to see if I could get a Larry David Sandwich. The actual place it was filmed isn't called Leo's though, and there was no Larry David Sandwich on the menu. :( Still a nice place though.

p.s. Season 6 of Curb Your Enthusiasm "COMING SOON" according to adverts on More4.