Not Going Out - Series 7 Page 11

Quote: Edwin @ 4th November 2014, 1:27 AM GMT

I remember the "Rabbit" first episode of last season being relatively good, so I wouldn't say this is the best since Tim left.

The Rabbit episode was brilliant. The plot / joke was along the same lines as the recent Christening one which was also very good.

Oh and my better half spotted the ring leader from the "Mugging" episode as the old "Ben" from Eastenders.

Quote: Craig H @ 4th November 2014, 11:27 AM GMT

Oh and my better half spotted the ring leader from the "Mugging" episode as the old "Ben" from Eastenders.

Quote: lofthouse @ 18th October 2014, 9:42 PM BST

Was the lad in the subway Ben out of Eastenders?

:-D

That's what happens when you turn up halfway through a conversation.

Sorry to say that if you averted your eyes to the height of the double, she was at least 4 inches taller than dear old Sal.

Quote: del80y @ 6th November 2014, 6:24 PM GMT

Sorry to say that if you averted your eyes to the height of the double, she was at least 4 inches taller than dear old Sal.

I think we all gained at least 4 inches during that scene! :-)

Fantastic episode tonight with the Pointless guys. Also, it was great to see Daisy getting a bigger chunk of lines. Definitely the best episode this series so far.

Not as good as last week but still funny. Zander as we know is a comedy actor but Richard also did well.

I really enjoyed it and thought both Xander and Richard, especially as he not known as a comedy actor, were very good.

One does not look into half the detail on this forum. It is clear that Lee Mack is approximately 6 feet tall and Sally Bretton approx. 5 ft 5 to 5 ft 6 and the body double is clearly much taller.

Case closed

Best

M

I rather enjoyed this weeks episode too! Although, I still think the show is no way near as funny as it used to be (i.e. Series 1-5).

Is the Christmas Special this year 30 mins or 45 mins long because on the Avalon website it says there 51 x 30 min episodes and 2 x 45 min episodes and assuming there's only been one 45 min ep so far then there's still one to come.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd November 2014, 10:40 AM GMT

I really enjoyed it and thought both Xander and Richard, especially as he not known as a comedy actor, were very good.

I meant also to say - At last we got to see the trophy!

Series 7 is the best one till now!

Quote: comedycracked @ 25th November 2014, 8:34 PM GMT

Series 7 is the best one till now!

Comedycracked got banned? None of my business, but I want to know why. It's like when you find out someone died, first thing you want to know (but feel you shouldn't ask) is how/why.

Nevermind. Life goes on.

I thought this weeks episode might be the strongest one since Tim left. Although I do think Hugh Dennis is being a little too bland, even for an intentionally bland character.

More Daisy this week which is always great. I do like Katy Wix. She's lovely. I don't think I would have turned her down as quickly as Osman did. Does her willingness to seduce Richard mean that Daisy and Tim split up off screen at some point? Has the entire existence of Tim been wiped from the NGO universe?

I'm sure she was still waiting for Tim to come back a few episodes ago. I've certainly not registered any mention of a break-up.