Not Going Out - Series 7 Page 9

Sally Bretton's body double was...yummy!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 31st October 2014, 10:24 PM GMT

How do you know it was a body double? Whistling nnocently

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 31st October 2014, 10:24 PM GMT

Oh... :(

Nice bum though. :P

Even Lee had a bum double a few series ago, so she certainly did!

This week's was extra funny for some reason.

Really great episode this week. Was laughing a great deal more with all the innuendos that were pouring out of the characters, helped by the presence of Lucy's parents and Bobby Ball as Lee's dad. Great innuendos and euphemisms from start to finish and it moved to outrageous levels. I didn't expect Lucy to try and have sex with Lee and completely strip off in front of him, which if it was a body double, would be very disappointing. But loved his reaction when she did! Great episode and I hope it keeps up this pace throughout the rest of the series. The audience was roaring with laughter and that fuelled mine too. Definitely the best episode of the series by far.

Quote: G180e @ 31st October 2014, 10:26 PM GMT

How do you know it was a body double? Whistling nnocently

Well, if you are a dirty old man like me you'd have spent many a time pondering on what she looked like nude (come on men, admit it!! :D ) and whereas Sally Bretton has a nice pert rear end, this one was er......how can I describe it.....full and rounded. Phwoar. Lovey

Or, more simply - the woman's hair looked completely different/very wiggy. (I know you guys weren't looking at the hair.)

Quote: zooo @ 1st November 2014, 10:45 AM GMT

Or, more simply - the woman's hair looked completely different/very wiggy. (I know you guys weren't looking at the hair.)

I did notice that!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 1st November 2014, 11:13 AM GMT

I did notice that!

Laughing out loud Yeah, we believe yer.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 1st November 2014, 11:13 AM GMT

I did notice that!

Me too!

Quote: zooo @ 1st November 2014, 10:45 AM GMT

Well I thought it was a good match having now watched it again. What do you think........?

The wig!.......That is. Whistling nnocently