Not Going Out - Series 7 Page 20

I didn't see anything about when it was recorded so I wasn't sure. I've got tickets for today for the screening

Sorry. Got confused as the day has only just started.

Enjoy the evening.

Due to the location I'm quite sure it'll just be a screening, I'm afraid! We believe the format of this episode is such that they've done it entirely as a location shoot, with no or few studio scenes. Please do report back and let us know though!

Quote: Aaron @ 10th December 2015, 12:18 AM GMT

Due to the location I'm quite sure it'll just be a screening, I'm afraid! We believe the format of this episode is such that they've done it entirely as a location shoot, with no or few studio scenes. Please do report back and let us know though!

Do you mean it will be shot like, for example, Only Fools' To Hull and Back or the Rising Damp movie?

I don't remember if either of those have laughter tracks, but yes.

Quote: Aaron @ 13th December 2015, 4:56 PM GMT

I don't remember if either of those have laughter tracks, but yes.

They don't have laughter tracks no and they're both shot on film with all location work and no sets. I make the comparison because Lee was on a radio show a few months ago and said how he wanted to give it the no-audience film treatment that Only Fools used to do - like on Miami Twice, for example.

This sounds very interesting indeed and even more reason to look forward to it.

In that case, that'll be exactly what they've done, and this previous week's screening probably used to record a laughter track that they'll now be deciding whether or not to use.