Not Going Out - Series 7 Page 10

That look is very un-Lee too...

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 1st November 2014, 9:26 PM GMT

That look is very un-Lee too...

Very laudable of you to notice summat about Lee. Angelic :)

I liked it. I also think it was the best of this series so far. Not sure if NGO has episode titles but this one should have been 'Carry On Not Going Out'

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 1st November 2014, 11:06 PM GMT

I liked it. I also think it was the best of this series so far. Not sure if NGO has episode titles but this one should have been 'Carry On Not Going Out'

D'oooooh, Matron.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st November 2014, 11:09 PM GMT

D'oooooh, Matron.

Ooh Saucy.

Best episode ever?

I really enjoyed this and have enjoyed the series as a whole.

It's quite something for every line to be a gag and still form/follow some sort of plot. Superb writing.

This has been the best sitcom on the BBC for the last 7 years. Lee Mack is a comedy genius, although I notice the most recent episode had 5 co-writers. The double entendres were brilliantly written. It's the nearest "Lee" will come to getting into "Lucy's" knickers .....give up son!

Well yes - the best episode for a long time.

I thought the episode was OK. Not the best and certainly not the worst. I thought it lacked something. Don't know what but it might lack something big. That's my opinion though.

Quote: Gazzo @ 3rd November 2014, 8:20 PM GMT

Don't know what but it might lack something big. That's my opinion though.

Is that what Lucy said?

Come on. It was hilarious!!!!

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd November 2014, 10:47 PM GMT

Is that what Lucy said?

Come on. It was hilarious!!!!

Yep. I didn't find funny at all to be honest.Guess I'm not used to people saying thing like that.

Oh well. This is a comedy site.

Does anyone else believe in reincarnation?

Quote: G180e @ 31st October 2014, 10:01 PM GMT

That "Donor" episode was hilarious from start to finish, the best episode I have seen since Tim left the show. It was full of hilarious innuendos and jokes. If only the whole series could keep up this pace. The best episode of Series 7 yet!

I remember the "Rabbit" first episode of last season being relatively good, so I wouldn't say this is the best since Tim left.