Vicious - Series 1 Page 2

I'm hoping it comes across on screen.

That's editing and production's job to get it right I think. But it must be hard to make a good thing bad, and hopefully it's as good as David reports it to be. In essence this sounds a very simple, stagey type of show, and MBB has shown how popular this can be again, after loads of too clever by half sitcoms. So far so good...

When is this on?

ITV have not released that detail. May Day weekend seems a good guess at the moment though. Keep an eye on our guide.

Quote: Aaron @ April 15 2013, 12:20 PM BST

ITV have not released that detail. May Day weekend seems a good guess at the moment though. Keep an eye on our guide.

I think I am building my hopes too high for it, just watched that clip and actually laughed, so that's a very good start. I want it to be excellent.

Massively looking forward to this

Me too.

I'm looking forward to this too...It must be pretty good as ITV would not order a Christmas special if they didn't think it would do well.

The plot is very unusual for a sitcom.I wouldn't think off a comedy about a gay couple.But I am sure they will be great in this.

Quote: David Carmon @ April 15 2013, 12:16 PM BST

When is this on?

We now have a time and date, David. :)

At last. This is going to be lovely, having those two plus Frances De La Tour in it.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ April 17 2013, 10:03 PM BST

At last. This is going to be lovely, having those two plus Frances De La Tour in it.

I so hope this is good. It's great to have these talented and merited pros together in a show.
But The Royal Bodyguard has shown to us that a good cast and high hopes don't make a good show per se. We'll see.

Absolutely do not miss this. Starts tomorrow night.

I really liked McKellen in Extras, and found him amusing when he appeared on Coronation Street a few years ago. Like others on here I'm looking forward to it, and hope not to be disappointed.

Quote: David Bussell @ March 6 2013, 10:11 AM GMT

I expect by their choice of American writer

To what are you implying??