The Thick Of It - Series 4 Page 10

Quote: Pingl @ September 29 2012, 2:50 PM BST

I am a Bond villain.

Gold-Pingl?

That's the real Thick of It back.

Tucker back at his snarling best, and probably as many LOL moments as the previous three episodes combined.

Loved it.

Best episode this series so far. Tucker back to his best. A swearing, punning, workplace executioner.

The dream grenade app line nearly killed me. Surreal and awesome.

Sadly not on next week, balls :(

It was a joy to see Malcolm's devious bastardness come back during that episode. I'm sure he lives for days like that in politics.

I thought this was the first episode that Dan Miller really shone as a character in his own right. "I'm not Christ. He was quite a scruffy man."

Definitely the best episode so far by quite some distance. A bewilderingly high number of lol moments and exquisite one-liners packed into the half hour. One of my favourites was the "Benjamin Glutton" line. So glad it's returned to scintillating form!

You bought me flowers Malcolm?

No, I'm just lucky to live near an accident blackspot.

Now that was a cracking episode. this series is now on fire. Great to see Miles Jupp back. Can't wait for the Government episode next week. :D

This week's episode brought some of the old The Thick Of It sense of drama and pace back into the game, but was a step backward on comedy. Agree with chipolata on Dan Miller, first time we've really got any kind of sense of his existence.

Quote: Aaron @ September 30 2012, 3:22 PM BST

This week's episode brought some of the old The Thick Of It sense of drama and pace back into the game, but was a step backward on comedy. Agree with chipolata on Dan Miller, first time we've really got any kind of sense of his existence.

It wasn't showboating, but the pace was great and it had enough jokes to keep it well afloat.

Echoing the comments that it was a great episode. Brilliant to see Tucker back in the centre of things and pulling all the strings. Loved it.

Hope we see more of Nicola's advisor, some of her appalled looks are priceless especially when Duggan reveals he's looking for a politico wife.

Watched whole series again up to this point. This is definitely the best thing on the box at present. :D

Don't know this show yet. Seems as if I should start watching it.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ October 1 2012, 2:18 PM BST

Don't know this show yet. Seems as if I should start watching it.

You should, but start at the first series, or it could be a little confusing.