Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 210

Will Cam is short for Willy Cam, from which he streams live coverage of his penis to everyone who's interested.

Quote: Davey Jay @ 17th August 2015, 6:03 AM BST

Will Cam loves two things in this world. The first is his hero, Will.i.am. The second is his hobby of being a web cam boy. From now on, he would like to be called Will.i.cam.

Beaky hasn't read 2 pages back Laughing out loud

Davey Jay engages enthusiastically in intercourse with his three dogs. All four of them wagging their tails like nobody's business. Steaming!

"Ikki takka tikki takka dikki takka tai ya,

whop ai ya, pussy catcha fire."

Might only be lyrics from Judge Dread's hit 'Big Six' to you and me but it is a doctrine which Frankie Rage has chosen to live by. So dogmatic on this principle is he that he has never used either KY gel or Canesten.

Where Hitler only had one, playfull has three, which he displays with great pride at a seaside freak show.

Herc likes to wash his windows wearing nothing but a French Maids outfit.

Strumpet

Strumpet doesn't wash her windows, as the dirt stops people seeing the disgraceful antics she gets up to.

One Two Beaky's on the floor

Three four can't drink no more

Five six far too pissed

Seven eight job interview missed

Nine ten in the drinking den

Not many people would know this but right at the top of Davey Jay's Bucket List is:

1. Running naked in a field full of horny donkeys.

The top of Frankie Rage's bucket list is to complete his collection of buckets, lovingly catalogued and displayed in his shed.

It is a little known fact that beaky is the love child of Supercar's Mike Mercury and his associate Dr Beaker (following a bit of a knee-trembler round the back of the set..) That the two male puppets were able to conceive and give birth is now a recognised Special Feature of Gerry and Sylvia Anderson's 'Supermarionation'.. However, beaky does remain rather wooden at times. Geek

Frankie is a little hobgoblin who steals underwear from people's washing lines at night and sells them in the Netherworld.

Hercules is of course the lyricist who wrote those naughty words for the George Formby classic, "Getting down and dirty (with the striptease queen)" as banned in 14 countries, but not Hungary. To quote Herc himself, "Those Hungarians do seem to like it up 'em, apparently.."

Frankie calls his trouser snake Will I Am.

Hercules is a big fan of glue and sticking things together. He knows you're not supposed to sniff it but he does really like how it smells and gives it a good smelling whenever he can.

He was quoted: "I just love glue me. I love it, it's like me 'obby."

He has high expectations for his recent 'invention' of glueing the cat litter tray to his cats back leg