Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 214

Frankie Rage's claim to fame was when he came third in an Elvis Presley look-alike contest. Twin robots took top spot.

I don't get what yo talkin abaaat?

Why is there string? What does that bit in the middle mean?

Grr-e-a-t to see Alex Mahon and Davey Jay side by side once again, they are of course better known by their professional stage names, BIG JANICE and DEE LICIOUS.. Very well known strippers, female boxers and tag wrestlers in Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and surrounding areas, late '70's - early '80's. Beautiful pair, both of them. And right hooks, they both were. :$

Quote: Frankie Rage @ 19th October 2015, 8:15 PM BST

Very well known strippers

Lovely to see Frankie Rage coming up the rear of two male strippers, yet again. Frankie can pimp my ride any day of the week.

Problem with Nick's posts is that you don't know if it is Nick or his twin sister Nicky as they share everything: log-on's, DVD's, books, undies.. ;)

When Frankie Rage,
took to the stage,
everyone noticed things turned beige.
As can been seen in his avatar,
All beige, even the guitar.
Cool

Nickerty Nockerty

That's how they describe him. He's a chef (trainee) and is always nicking himself with the knives and he's super clumbsy - always knocking shit over

Davey is an 'Alternative Foodie' and has been experimenting with feeding toxic waste to kittens, puppies, babies and grannies. When challenged over this he retorted that it tastes ok and although it causes the babies to writhe in agony, at least one of the grannies came back for 'seconds'. The kittens and puppies don't really count, he said.

I'm friends with Frankie's Granny ;)

Davey Jay is friends with everybody's granny

Maurice Mynah is not a bird or a plane therefore must be Superman. 'Course the cape and pants over his trou kinda gave the game away! :P

Little known fact, the blockbuster "Raging Bull" was based on Frankie due to his reputation as an audacious lier. He was full of it. :| He would lie down every time he was punched.

Nick Nockerty's dad was "some soldiers"..

Frankie Rage's dad was some goats

Davey Jay's mother was a dog and he comes from Barking. His avatar is a picture of his three sisters. All dogs.