Things that piss you off Page 1,567

Quote: Gazzo @ 5th January 2015, 11:00 PM GMT

It's annoying to decide which Only You song is better. The Yazoo original or the Flying Pickets cover? What do you think? It's hard to choose.

You forgot the original and best.........

The Platters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p2k55F-uag

Trying to figure out my phone bill. There is around $100 of it that I can't work what it is for.

Did you sit on your phone and call China?

Bum call. >_<

Quote: zooo @ 11th January 2015, 11:34 AM GMT

Did you sit on your phone and call China?

Maybe. I changed plans in the middle of a billing period. I knew it would be a bit more than previously but not the amount it was.

Bloody BT have gone shit--- I have to spend ages sorting out their incorrect billing info.

Err? £30 quid for a directory en-bleedin-quiry???....

Shitty New Year already!

Virgin are as bad but they do it in sneaky increments... er it's gone up a fiver this month... oops it's gone up another fiver this month too.

After reading most of the above comments, you have to wonder why on earth anyone form outside the Uk would want to come to live here. Everything is over priced, bad service, food stuff increases in price but there is less product in the packaging. Nothing sums this up better than Parliament, its a microcosm of the country. You pay a fortune for it, there is little substance, and the quality inside is laughable.

Yeah - but we're all smart and funny.
Whereas the rest of the world is full of dunderheads.
:)

Quote: Lazzard @ 13th January 2015, 11:38 AM GMT

Yeah - but we're all smart and funny.
Whereas the rest of the world is full of dunderheads.
:)

All the people who don't want to come here are the smart ones.....

Quote: paulted @ 13th January 2015, 10:43 AM GMT

After reading most of the above comments, you have to wonder why on earth anyone form outside the Uk would want to come to live here. Everything is over priced, bad service, food stuff increases in price but there is less product in the packaging.

All true, but there are some positives, like the weather (no really), which is rarely too hot, doesn't seem to get very cold at the moment, and unlike in many countries, doesn't often seem to want to kill you. Nor does the wildlife; what's our most dangerous animal, the rat maybe? Also, while there's definitely room for improvement, I think our politicians are quite a bit better than most places.

> what's our most dangerous animal, the rat maybe?

Wild boar probably.
or foxes; they are known to attack babies.

Don't stumble across many a wild boar, Bill.

Quote: billwill @ 13th January 2015, 12:33 PM GMT

> what's our most dangerous animal, the rat maybe?

Wild boar probably.
or foxes; they are known to attack babies.

No, that's Dingwoms isn't it that they suffer with in upside-down land?

Got a penalty charge notice today for an unpaid ticket from November. They sent a photo of the ticket on the windscreen but it definitely wasn't there when I went back to my vehicle. I can't prove that.
Angry