Things that piss you off Page 1,566

Quote: keewik @ 2nd January 2015, 9:05 PM GMT

But that's the point. These spoiled numpties are getting priority over disabled (young or old makes no difference).

You've missed my point too. You CANNOT get a 0-9m stage 1 car seat in and out of an impeded side door. Shall all parents of children in prams stay in all day then? Tell you what, we'll lob rusks over their respective garden gates?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 2nd January 2015, 9:14 PM GMT

You've missed my point too. You CANNOT get a 0-9m stage 1 car seat in and out of an impeded side door. Shall all parents of children in prams stay in all day then? Tell you what, we'll lob rusks over their respective garden gates?

I must be obtuse. I raised 2 in the 80's. Had carry cot with transporter - never a problem. Had car seats which stayed in the car because the child was put into a pushchair if necessary. Never thought for a moment that I needed special treatment. Disabled is different and certainly need space for wheelchairs etc. Has modern equipment (for ordinary children) got too complicated?

And by the way,I don't think parents without cars stay at home all day for eternity.

When you take your car to the garage and get a loan car. You then drive to work in this clapped out heap of garbage and people, right, have the nerve to say:

"Oh, you've got a new car."

Yes, that's right. I sold my 5 year old car and bought a 17 year old Ford Ka instead.

Idiots.

Quote: Ben @ 2nd January 2015, 11:35 PM GMT

When you take your car to the garage and get a loan car. You then drive to work in this clapped out heap of garbage and people, right, have the nerve to say:

"Oh, you've got a new car."

Yes, that's right. I sold my 5 year old car and bought a 17 year old Ford Ka instead.

Idiots.

You can't be going to the right sort of garage as I have always been given brand new cars, and in fact..............

Once when I took our old BMW in for a service I was given a 2 door automatic (which I don't like) sports jobbie with leather upholstery etc. etc. I told them I didn't want it, but they insisted and only this last December when I took our Mazda 2 in I was given a brand new Volvo S40, which again I wasn't happy to drive as it took awhile to get used to.

Quote: keewik @ 2nd January 2015, 11:03 PM GMT

Has modern equipment (for ordinary children) got too complicated?

New, stricter regulations regarding car seats. Not really 'too' complicated, just safety-concious.

The nausea enducing opening graphics on Match of the Day.

I really hate the way they show substitutions. I really can't get my head around it in the few seconds it's shown.

Bloody Victoria Wood on a commercial selling vacuum cleaners. Don't like her at the best of times.

Quote: keewik @ 4th January 2015, 11:32 PM GMT

Bloody Victoria Wood on a commercial selling vacuum cleaners. Don't like her at the best of times.

You don't like her? You can't do it?

Quote: keewik @ 4th January 2015, 11:32 PM GMT

Can't stand the mare.

I like her.

It's annoying to decide which Only You song is better. The Yazoo original or the Flying Pickets cover? What do you think? It's hard to choose.

Quote: Gazzo @ 5th January 2015, 11:00 PM GMT

It's annoying to decide which Only You song is better. The Yazoo original or the Flying Pickets cover? What do you think? It's hard to choose.

What a decision to make!

Personally I prefer Conway Twitty's.

Is that a sexual activity Chappers?

You can't beat a good twitty.