Things that piss you off Page 1,563

Lee what's the worst thing about being the new Fred West?

Quote: Lee @ 20th December 2014, 2:42 PM GMT

My garden is pissing me off, just tried tidying it up as I've filled it with crap the past few months whilst doing my house keeper up but it still looks a mess (the garden that is!)

It's grim oop north!

You'll want to move that mattress and stained old sofa, Lee.

Quote: zooo @ 20th December 2014, 3:57 PM GMT

You'll want to move that stained mattress and old sofa, Lee.

That mattress has taken pride of place on the front lawn, along with a shopping trolley and old fashioned shop window mannequin.

Quote: Lee @ 20th December 2014, 4:42 PM GMT

old fashioned shop window mannequin.

Hmmm.

Huh?

Reality TV

The intention to replace my orange street lights with white ones.

Whereas the first have the cosy community feel of a village fireside, the latter give the impression that a thief is in every house and everyone is in the permanent glare of a crypto fascist state.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 20th December 2014, 8:51 PM GMT

The intention to replace my orange street lights with white ones.

Whereas the first have the cosy community feel of a village fireside, the latter give the impression that a thief is in every house and everyone is in the permanent glare of a crypto fascist state.

Can't wait to have ours done !

Quote: Oldrocker @ 20th December 2014, 8:53 PM GMT

Can't wait to have ours done !

You can have my ones as soon as they arrive. I'll have to hire one of the vehicles that used to carry cruise missiles to ensure that the poles arrive undamaged. Nevertheless, it will be worth it as a gift to a BCG pal.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 20th December 2014, 9:00 PM GMT

You can have my ones as soon as they arrive. I'll have to hire one of the vehicles that used to carry cruise missiles to ensure that the poles arrive undamaged. Nevertheless, it will be worth it as a gift to a BCG pal.

'poles' You mean your lights are on wooden poles?

Good grief.

Don't forget to have a fresh piece of straw tomorrow, it's Sunday !

Quote: Oldrocker @ 20th December 2014, 9:18 PM GMT

'poles' You mean your lights are on wooden poles?

Good grief.

Don't forget to have a fresh piece of straw tomorrow, it's Sunday !

Only some of them are on poles. Not the ones where we queue for the charabanc. :)

After the bad news from George Square, I reckon I've no right to be pissed off with anything.

Quote: keewik @ 22nd December 2014, 7:32 PM GMT

After the bad news from George Square, I reckon I've no right to be pissed off with anything.

Who's he?

Quote: keewik @ 22nd December 2014, 7:32 PM GMT

Same here, that is terrible news. Very, very sad. :(