Things that piss you off Page 1,560

Have won the Battle of the Christmas Tree for another year. Mr K decided he's too old to cart a real tree home in the car. Yesterday we plodded round John Lewis where I genuinely turned up my nose at every false tree in sight. Today we have a tree from Morrison's. Don't mess with me, you false tree lovers. Angry

P.S. should have said - false trees piss me off.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th December 2014, 7:39 PM GMT

Right, just the quick reply, as now I must get back to those very fit ladies on Strictly............. :P

FRANKIE !!!!!!!

Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey

I like it when they jog upstairs after their dance to get the scores - bouncy, bouncy...........

(Why am I posting this on a Piss You Off thread?)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th December 2014, 9:00 PM GMT

I like it when they jog upstairs after their dance to get the scores - bouncy, bouncy...........

(Why am I posting this on a Piss You Off thread?)

If that's so, big sports brassieres are required for the ladies.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 6th December 2014, 9:32 PM GMT

And some of the men.

And some of the men.

Quote: Chappers @ 6th December 2014, 9:43 PM GMT

And some of the men.

And some of the men.

ManSpanx or Manx for short (no tails...) Tubbs and Edward's quest.

Quote: keewik @ 6th December 2014, 8:36 PM GMT

Have won the Battle of the Christmas Tree for another year. Mr K decided he's too old to cart a real tree home in the car. Yesterday we plodded round John Lewis where I genuinely turned up my nose at every false tree in sight. Today we have a tree from Morrison's. Don't mess with me, you false tree lovers. Angry

P.S. should have said - false trees piss me off.

We have a fake tree now! It's a very nice looking one though.
We always used to have real ones but I suddenly started getting massive guilt trips about killing a tree every year. I hate the bit after Christmas when it's all sad and brown and has to be thrown away. :(

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 6th December 2014, 10:28 PM GMT

Tubbs and Edward's quest.

<3

Quote: Oldrocker @ 6th December 2014, 8:49 PM GMT

FRANKIE !!!!!!! Lovey

Aljaz and Pasha more like. Lovey Lovey Lovey

Aww, :( don't spoil the only highlight of the week for one dirty old man. :P

TTPYO: Waiting for a delivery.... Totally screws up my day ... and when it doesn't arrive ... screws tomorrow and tomorrow and tommorow......

arrrgh!!!

Quote: zooo @ 7th December 2014, 12:22 AM GMT

We have a fake tree now! It's a very nice looking one though.
We always used to have real ones but I suddenly started getting massive guilt trips about killing a tree every year. I hate the bit after Christmas when it's all sad and brown and has to be thrown away. :(

<3

Even worse is how the dead trees are still hanging around in March; and you keep finding the needles in the carpet for years to come.

Aljaz and Pasha more like. Lovey Lovey Lovey

Hopefully one day Alijaz will find a cure for the awful affliction which prevents him from opening his eyes properly.

Aww, he's doing sexy-eyes! That's an important dance move.

Zooo's avatar.

( ;) )

Don't tell me..........Don't tell me........er, yes! It's Noel Edmonds from his Multi-Coloured Swap Shop days. :D

You are both very cheeky monkeys.

I know David Beckham when I see him !