Things that piss you off Page 1,559

Latest idiotic gobbledygook - 'they don't have the tools in their box'. Do the numpties who use this find it too difficult to pronounce the word 'legislation'?

Quote: keewik @ 23rd November 2014, 8:35 PM GMT

Jealous people. What's the point? There's always somebody richer/smarter/better-looking than you.

Yeah? Who?

Quote: keewik @ 23rd November 2014, 8:35 PM GMT

Jealous people. What's the point? There's always somebody richer/smarter/better-looking than you.

Ah, I see - why didn't I think of that.

I swear I'll kill any person I ever meet who says 'right THE WAY up/down/through'. It's 'right up/down/through'. You don't need bloody 'THE WAY'. Usually it's weather forecasters. Tonight it was Danny Alexander.

Audi + BMW + Mercedes = the worst driven cars on the road.

Drivers who don't put at least their sidelights on when it's dark and rainy (and often foggy) in the morning.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 3rd December 2014, 11:52 PM GMT

Audi + BMW + Mercedes = the worst driven cars on the road.

It's been 60 years OR and we won, you've got to move on. Laughing out loud

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 4th December 2014, 7:43 AM GMT

It's been 60 years OR and we won, you've got to move on. Laughing out loud

Are you really sure we won?

"Won"

Trying to work out if it's better to buy a new phone outright and sign up to a month to month contract or sign up to a contract again.
Making my head hurt.

Pay as you go - Simples. And cheaper!

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 4th December 2014, 7:34 AM GMT

Drivers who don't put at least their sidelights on when it's dark and rainy (and often foggy) in the morning.

Yup, and in my survey ( Laughing out loud ), they are usually driving a grey car, and, waits for the brickbats, are women drivers. 'Sfact.........I have counted them over a week and 8 out of 10 (cats) are of the female persuasion.

Possibly the women have better colour vision.

Something about being able to distinguish 50 shades of Grey ?

:)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th December 2014, 11:18 AM GMT

Yup, and in my survey ( Laughing out loud ), they are usually driving a grey car, and, waits for the brickbats, are women drivers. 'Sfact.........I have counted them over a week and 8 out of 10 (cats) are of the female persuasion.

Maybe you should pay more attention to the road, rather than checking out the gender of other drivers.
I hear 9/10 accidents are caused by men doing that.

Quote: zooo @ 6th December 2014, 6:09 PM GMT

Maybe you should pay more attention to the road, rather than checking out the gender of other drivers.
I hear 9/10 accidents are caused by men doing that.

Thanks for your reply zooo, I would have been disappointed if you had not commented. Reliable, that's what you are. Reliable and I like that in a lady.
:)

I only do a quick check, honest - no ogling.

Right, just the quick reply, as now I must get back to those very fit ladies on Strictly............. :P