Things that piss you off Page 1,558

Bloody fireworks! Still going on. Why do we celebrate this? James the Sixth was an arsehole, like most royals. We should lament Guy Fawkes' lack of success.

It's probably some Asian celebration at this time of year.

TTPyO: the use of the word 'featuring' in such acts as Sam Smith and Mary J. Blige. See how I used the word 'and' there instead? It's a perfectly good word which means exactly the same thing. Except it isn't pretentious.

Reworkings of hit records that sound exactly the same as the one they're covering. What's the point?

£££££££££££££££££££££££

Olly Murs has to fund his hat collection somehow...

(please excuse brevity: written in the Post Office queue)

Quote: Chappers @ 15th November 2014, 9:57 PM GMT

It's probably some Asian celebration at this time of year.

How dare the biggest continent in the world celebrate things? Angry

Bloody Heart FM.

I'm forced to listen to it at work.

It's not just that I don't like most of the music they play. It's just the repetition. They played West end Girls by Pet Shop Boys 3 times last week at least, There must be an Angel by Eurythmics about 3 times too. Incidentally I like both of those.

Also We built this city (5).

There are thousands of records to choose from.

I'm convinced they've probably just got a few "Now that's what I call music" compilations.

And then worst of all the male DJ was gushing about history being made with the first show as a trio by Take That and he was excir=ted about playing something he recorded on his iphone. Twat!

Quote: Chappers @ 22nd November 2014, 9:14 PM GMT

Bloody Heart FM.

I'm forced to listen to it at work.

It's not just that I don't like most of the music they play. It's just the repetition. They played West end Girls by Pet Shop Boys 3 times last week at least, There must be an Angel by Eurythmics about 3 times too. Incidentally I like both of those.

Also We built this city (5).

There are thousands of records to choose from.

I'm convinced they've probably just got a few "Now that's what I call music" compilations.

And then worst of all the male DJ was gushing about history being made with the first show as a trio by Take That and he was excir=ted about playing something he recorded on his iphone. Twat!

With you on that one - 'effin' bland station for morons.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd November 2014, 9:16 PM GMT

With you on that one - 'effin' bland station for morons.

Along with Smooth, Capital and ... what's the other one?

Quote: Chappers @ 22nd November 2014, 9:41 PM GMT

Along with Smooth, Capital and ... what's the other one?

Dunno, we don't get a lot here in the wilds of East Anglia, not that I would listen to them anyway. We used to have a half decent Radio Orwell until it got taken over by f.....g Heart.

Magic. That was the other one. All much of a muchness.

Never heard of - presume it wasn't then? Laughing out loud

Jealous people. What's the point? There's always somebody richer/smarter/better-looking than you.

:|