Things that piss you off Page 1,549

Yanks are always doing things arse about face, but it is one of those spooky coincidences that it is also their emergency phone number (of course). :O

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th September 2014, 10:17 AM BST

Yanks are always doing things arse about face, but it is one of those spooky coincidences that it is also their emergency phone number (of course). :O

I think that is exactly how and why the terrorists chose that day.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 28th September 2014, 9:01 AM BST

I always wonder about 9/11. What happened on the 9th of November?

The way they date things really screws up my filing at work.

Quote: Chappers @ 28th September 2014, 10:16 PM BST

Awww, come on..........

Symbolism? Irony? They could have chosen the 4th of july. And instead of the Twin Towers they could have beheaded Lady Liberty.

or April the 1st and used rubber planes

A kick in W's bollocks would have made my day back then...but they had to go overboard.

The following people should be condemned to Hell and given a taste of their own medicine:-

Who ever first thought of automated phone services where you have to keep pressing different keys to get more options. What d'you press to get a human voice? Whoever first thought of this should have a phone or their mobile phone permantly attached to their hand and MADE to keep pressing numbers on the key pad to get a never ending number of options to escape their punishment and achieve redemption an be made to put on hold for three million years of white noise and static but they never get the right option.

The suits at Google headquarters. Because of them I HAD to open another YouTube account as they won't let me get into my original without having to mess about with details and they never send a confirmation code. They should be made to try and get into their original accounts or spend an eterinity trying to set up a new one.

The way they date things really screws up my filing at work.

Go to a beauty parlour.

Quote: Marc P @ 29th September 2014, 9:49 PM BST

Go to a beauty parlour.

I'm told I don't need to.

I'm pissed off that there were only enough hours in the day to cross off half my 'to do' list.

Quote: Chappers @ 29th September 2014, 10:10 PM BST

I'm told I don't need to.

Was that a tactful way of saying it would be a waste of money? Laughing out loud

Banksy.

What gives this twat the right to go about painting on walls that aren't his?

And the twats that then slobber over his 'works of art'.

F**k off !

Whatever it is outside that keeps randomly beeping. Hope it stops or it will keep me awake all night.

Quote: reds @ 2nd October 2014, 12:53 PM BST

Whatever it is outside that keeps randomly beeping. Hope it stops or it will keep me awake all night.

What do you expect - you have some decidedly weird animals in your part of the world. ;)

Quote: reds @ 2nd October 2014, 12:53 PM BST

It might be a land-mine...
Careful how you go if you wake up for a pee in the night.
(So speaks a 50 year-old man)