Things that piss you off Page 1,550

Quote: reds @ 2nd October 2014, 12:53 PM BST

Whatever it is outside that keeps randomly beeping. Hope it stops or it will keep me awake all night.

Got it! (I think) Do you live in a Winnebago? If so, check out the window as someone is reversing it off its parking spot and stealing it.

I know it's all for a good cause and it was only released yesterday but I'm already pissed off with this new version of "God only knows".

It seems to be on the radio every time I put it on and Chris Evans played it at least 3 times yesterday - its day of release.

Quote: Chappers @ 9th October 2014, 3:40 PM BST

I know it's all for a good cause and it was only released yesterday but I'm already pissed off with this new version of "God only knows".

I was pissed off after the first verse. I hate songs with loads of singers each taking a turn like that, it's so 'charity'.

I liked the unexpectedness of Dave Grohl turning up at the end though.

Ebola hysteria. There are no cases in the UK, and there's only, like, one in the whole of Europe... so why all the fuss?

Quote: zooo @ 9th October 2014, 3:51 PM BST

...unexpectedness of Dave Grohl turning up at the end...

That's what I thought. Only Lemmy would have even more surprising...or Julian Assange.

Quote: Nogget @ 11th October 2014, 9:52 PM BST

Ebola hysteria. There are no cases in the UK, and there's only, like, one in the whole of Europe... so why all the fuss?

Wait and see.

its avian flu again

worry about the failing of antibiotics

I know!

It's only f**king Africans that are dying

Who gives a shit???

F**k em'

Let em all rot and die in misery

Lets wait until one single white English person gets it

Then we can make a fuss

One infection in the USA now...

Quote: lofthouse @ 12th October 2014, 12:30 PM BST

I know!

It's only f**king Africans that are dying

Who gives a shit???

F**k em'

That's not what he meant...I suppose.

The whole thing shows how the pharmaceutical industry works.Until now they didn't give a shit...maybe because it was "only" Africans, and far to few of them on top. But now that Ebola seems to become more lucrative we'll soon have a cure for it. Disgusting.

So Lofty whats your defence for sexually assaulting a penguin in front of the Queen at London Zoo

Quote: lofthouse @ 12th October 2014, 12:30 PM BST

I know!

I's only f**king Africans that are dying

Who gives a shit???

F**k em'

but one single white English penguin gets it

Then we can make a fuss

I'd have gone with Papal dispensation you're holiness

Apple's new operating system Yosemute. Thanks for completely ruining my macbook - assholes!

Apparently we have the highest motoring costs and the worse roads in Europe - why am I not surprised with those load of toss-pots in charge. >_<

Peter Andre

Iceland

C*nt

Nuff said

Who gives a shit?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/29744087