Things that piss you off Page 1,553

Quote: sootyj @ 30th October 2014, 2:00 PM GMT

Hey Keewik what do you do if you have the Conservative front bench locked in your cellar.

And then you get the cauldron out?

Plus some frogs and bat wings.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th October 2014, 3:00 PM GMT

Never had that problem (lid opening clean), but never use A into B anyway, just scrunch the bag down inside the box. Simples. Crisp to the last drop. :)

Roll down and use a clothes peg can help

Thanks for that; but I'm a scruncher, me. :D

Shane Warne.

1. Because he thinks he is an Australian Alpha Male but, more to the point,

2. He's a wanker.

Halloween!

Never had this when I was a kid, but here we are again copying the Yanks like a bleedin' load of sheep....Baa,baa,baa,baa. >_<

You had yer fireworks on Nov. 5th and that was it - now, what with this and New Year, we have them for nigh on three months of the year - Stop It! Angry

Effin' nuisance with twats letting off fireworks up until the early hours of the morning when people are trying to sleep, or get kids off to sleep and unnecessary frightening of animals, both domestic and otherwise.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 31st October 2014, 11:07 AM GMT

Halloween!

Never had this when I was a kid, but here we are again copying the Yanks like a bleedin' load of sheep....Baa,baa,baa,baa. >_<

Same here in Switzerland and Germany. Stupid!

On the other hand, Halloween must be like Christmas day for lonely paedophiles. At least some adults must love this borrowed custom. Trick or treat!

I for one can't wait until we nick Thanksgiving too. The more festivities the better!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 31st October 2014, 11:12 AM GMT

Same here in Switzerland and Germany. Stupid!

On the other hand, Halloween must be like Christmas day for lonely paedophiles. At least some adults must love this borrowed custom. Trick or treat!

:D Hello my dear, and what do you think I have in my trouser pocket.

Quote: zooo @ 31st October 2014, 11:28 AM GMT

I for one can't wait until we nick Thanksgiving too. The more festivities the better!

OMG! Thanx for the heads up 'bout another day to eat turkey - Awesome. >_<

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 31st October 2014, 11:07 AM GMT

Halloween!

You had yer fireworks on Nov. 5th and that was it - now, what with this and New Year, we have them for nigh on three months of the year - Stop It! Angry

Effin' nuisance with twats letting off fireworks up until the early hours of the morning when people are trying to sleep, or get kids off to sleep and unnecessary frightening of animals, both domestic and otherwise.

Must protest! Hallowe'en is a SCOTTISH tradition which the yanks have nicked and corrupted with the Trick or Treat shite. Here the kids dress up and go 'guising'. If they perform a party piece they're given apples/nuts/other goodies. There's also dooking for apes and various other games if you're having a party. Up till I was 9, we only had Hallowe'en - no Guy Fawkes (probably because it wasn't our parliament that was nearly blown up).

Oh Christ, I've upset William again......... >_<

"See yous Jimmy, a didna realise" -

There, that's better. They like it when you speak in their tongue. :)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 31st October 2014, 3:00 PM GMT

Oh Christ, I've upset William again......... >_<

"See yous Jimmy, a didna realise" -

There, that's better. They like it when you speak in their tongue. :)

Aye. at's right. Gawn yersel Jimmy.

Quote: keewik @ 31st October 2014, 3:21 PM GMT

Aye. at's right. Gawn yersel Jimmy.

Hoots and thanks keewik, another bit of Glasgow lingo to add to my extensive range of the Scottish tongue. :)

This I have found to be an excellent grounding in your language, and has taught me much:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fw_2waRx7s

And there is an advanced course:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfCk_yNuTGk

And thinking about it, I must apologise for my Hallowe'en gaffe as I should have known better what with most of my wife's father's family coming from Scotstoun. :D

Quote: Oldrocker @ 30th October 2014, 12:56 PM GMT

Why am I getting a feeling of Deja Vu again . . . .

Quote: Gazzo @ 30th October 2014, 1:27 PM GMT

What on earth do you mean?

:)

Quote: zooo @ 30th October 2014, 10:47 AM GMT

Same with a box of Tampax. :)

I don't know why the instructions need to be pretty much A3 sized either. It's like unfolding the blueprints for a house.

Does it include an actual size diagram?

Quote: Gazzo @ 30th October 2014, 12:08 PM GMT

Yes :D

Peanuts. I just don't like them and people keep buying them for me when I am at work just to annoy me.

Stop working at Leeds Zoo then.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 30th October 2014, 12:29 AM GMT

2. Opening a new box of pills at the 'wrong' end and having to remove the instructions before you can get at the pills.

Angry

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pirate

Audiences who clap and cheer an announcement about money in quizzes as if £30,000 or whatever is a Hollywood film star. You half expect the cash to walk on to the stage and wave. It really is ridiculous.