The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 630

Milner and Ings are hardly the signings that Liverpool need to make them a force again, now is they?

Sure, they might get Benteke in yet, but he's not the world class striker they need is he?

Quote: Ben @ 8th June 2015, 6:15 PM BST

Milner and Ings are hardly the signings that Liverpool need to make them a force again, now is they?

Sure, they might get Benteke in yet, but he's not the world class striker they need is he?

You worry about your own rabble.

Quote: Chappers @ 8th June 2015, 8:31 PM BST

You worry about your own rabble.

I am worried. They're talking £40 million for Kane.

I suppose he's similar to Teddy Sheringham and he didn't do too bad at Utd even though he was knocking on a bit.

2-0 to England
Job well done girls

Thanks for beating Slovenia, England. That should help Switzerland reach the second place in the group. I hope we don't mess this up.

You're welcome

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 14th June 2015, 7:17 PM BST

...Switzerland reach the second place in the group. I hope we don't mess this up.

Phew! That was a close thing...but mission accomplished!

You must be relieved Gordon.

Earlier on in the week I bought tickets for a couple of Man Utd games in the upcoming season. Going to see 'em against Sunderland and West Brom.

Quote: Ben @ 21st June 2015, 10:40 PM BST

Earlier on in the week I bought tickets for a couple of Man Utd games in the upcoming season. Going to see 'em against Sunderland and West Brom.

Oh hard luck Ben. You've still got the memories though.

Lovely goal!

Come on England!!!

Yes - 2-1 Come on! Another brilliant goal.

Into the quarter final! Playing Canada.

Poor Gordon won't be happy.

Don't forget the big match tonight. Come on England.

Petr Cech will be a great signing for Arsenal. Still got another 4-5 years left in him.

Quote: Ben @ 27th June 2015, 4:33 PM BST

Petr Cech will be a great signing for Arsenal. Still got another 4-5 years left in him.

At least he didn't go to Man Ure.

Germany U-21s thrashed. So much for them being so superior.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33085829