The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 627

Quote: Chappers @ 12th April 2015, 6:42 PM BST

Ah - like some other team last season before they splashed out billions to placate their arrogant, impatient supporters.

Chelsea?

Quote: Ben @ 12th April 2015, 9:19 PM BST

Chelsea?

No. I think Chelsea supporters are still at the hopeful - not expectant stage.

I always want the underdogs to win but I think to ensure a good final maybe I want Arsenal to play Liverpool.

It didn't happen and Rodgers put too much pressure on Liverpool as soon as he said they're going for the FA cup. It definitely spured Villa on to deny them.

Wonder if Cameron will be at the final? In a West Ham shirt. Plonker.

Go on Leicester. What a great late season surge by the Foxes, hope they've done enough to stay up. Been very entertaining in their first season back, proper attacking team.

I forgot Liverpool were playing Villa then so actually I want them to win. They were so unlucky yesterday against Manchester City.

At least Cameron got the colours right. Also Prince William is a Villa supporter; I wonder if that's because they won the European Cup the year he was born.

Dirty Arsenal. How lucky were they.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th April 2015, 6:02 PM BST

Dirty Arsenal. How lucky were they.

Not at all lucky.

Bugger.

That result has taken the edge off what I wanted to say about Van Gaal.

I will still say it. He's rubbish.

That Manure result was funny but when the Arse goalkeeper clattered Oscar it should have been a penalty and he should've gone.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th April 2015, 6:11 PM BST

That Manure result was funny but when the Arse goalkeeper clattered Oscar it should have been a penalty and he should've gone.

I stuck two Chelsea defenders in my ff team so that I might have some sort of compensation if Arsenal's goal scoring brilliance went pear-shaped. One thing I note is one of the two had a point deducted for a yellow card. The possession was 57% v 43% I believe. When I look at the Chelsea team, I see a lot of money but potentially one of the least impressive champions sides of all time, especially with that current margin. Remy and Drogba as 2nd and 3rd choices upfront. I ask you.

But we play like Brazil.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th April 2015, 10:32 PM BST

But we play like Brazil in 2014.

That good? :S

I am off on Saturadyto watch the mighty QPR beat Liverpool. I predict an unfancied 3-1 win to us with Charlie Austin getting 2 of them*

*god loves an optimist

Will be a close one, Will. I don't think Liverpool are quite ready to throw the towel in yet.

Have a gay old time.

Cheers Ben. I shall be as gay as a gay thing, particularly if we win.

So Chelsea have moved up to seventh position in the number of titles won.

That's only one place below the mighty Sunderland. Wave