The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 629

Huddlestone?

Laughing out loud

What an embarrising end to a very poor season. Beaten 5-1 by barmy Nigel's boys. I'm glad Charlie Austin scored. Wonder which premiership club will end up with him :(

Hello everybody! if you can send me please any amount to my webmoney purse Z120878788189 I need money for my scientific activity

Regards,
Roman

What a cracking picture.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32953422

What a cracking picture.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32953422

Paul Clement has been appointed Head Coach at Derby.

Surely as Real's assistant he could've done better - but maybe he has made a good decision. There must be a basis of a good team there.

Oh, I remember hearing that he was very happy there just a few months back. Maybe he didn't want to stay on without Ancelotti.

BLATTER IS GONE!

Messi's been quiet tonight.

And we've got a game on our hands now.

Up the Juve!

Oh well. A team featuring one Manchester United reject beat one featuring two.

Quite an enjoyable game really. The right result in the end maybe but not probably what the majority of Europe wanted.

Yes, it was a pretty decent game in the end.

Shame Juve didn't win, but Barca's attack is just too potent.

Hodgson should have put Charlie on, not Vardy Angry

Oh have we played? Just about to watch the women World Cup.

I urge you NOT to try and track down the highlights of the England game. It's not worth your time.

Quote: shaggy292 @ 7th June 2015, 9:58 PM BST

I urge you NOT to try and track down the highlights of the England game. It's not worth your time.

Well I gave up on Germany v Ivory Coast in the WWC after the Germans went 5-0 up after about half an hour. There was an 11-0 result earlier.

This must've been one of Blatter's brilliant ideas to increase the number of finalists to 24.

I did watch the highlights of the England game which made it look quite exciting. I don't think I'll ever watch a complete England friendly again.