I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,805

Now that Daneesh have made it clear where they stand on the EU, where does that leave Brexit?

Quote: sootyj @ 22nd March 2016, 10:02 AM GMT

Erm it was a suicide bomber.

So they don't live with themselves, they die spread over quite a wide area.

Bearing in mind they had the ring leader in custody, it does beg the question;
"Is there a place for enhanced interrogation these days?"

And most/all of them do not realise that most explosives contain PORK products, so they don't get to their heaven anyway. Both Gelatine and Glycerine are manufactured from Pigs worldwide.

http://www.newsfoxes.com/2015/12/ted-nugent-just-pissed-off-every-islamic-terrorist-in-the-world-by-pointing-out-one-huge-fact/#

{Spread the word}

Quote: billwill @ 22nd March 2016, 1:21 PM GMT

And most/all of them do not realise that most explosives contain PORK products, so they don't get to their heaven anyway.

Commercial explosives are not frequently used by terrorists because they tend to be controlled and monitored; they typically manufacture their own explosives. Bombers in London and Paris used TATP, a very unstable explosive manufactured from hair bleach (hydrogen peroxide) and fingernail polish remover (acetone.) The Oklahoma City bomber and al Qaeda in New York used another popular homemade explosive, ANFO, which is a mixture of fertilizer and diesel fuel.

So far only one has been confirmed as a suicide bomber and they didn't work alone..........and so:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnH_zwVmiuE

I don't think it will be necessary to use torture but as long as matey thinks it will be used he'll sing like a dickey bird. Perhaps our American friends might like to offer him some seaside accommodation. I understand they have a nice little bay somewhere :)

Quote: Maurice Mynah @ 22nd March 2016, 8:01 PM GMT

Perhaps our American friends might like to offer him some seaside accommodation. I understand they have a nice little bay somewhere :)

Our president is down in Cuba and is probably negotiating to return Gitmo as we speak.

Apparently it's going to be turned into an area of special natural scientific interest.

So it'll be turned over to the bunny rabbits and such like.

JFK tried to murder Castro

And failed

Which is why he got his brain matter splattered all over a Dallas sidewalk

Quote: lofthouse @ 22nd March 2016, 9:36 PM GMT

JFK tried to murder Castro

And failed

Which is why he got his brain matter splattered all over a Dallas sidewalk

Nope.

Yep.

:)

Ask George Bush snr - that animal knows what went down....

Laughing out loud

Quote: billwill @ 22nd March 2016, 1:21 PM GMT

And most/all of them do not realise that most explosives contain PORK products, so they don't get to their heaven anyway. Both Gelatine and Glycerine are manufactured from Pigs worldwide.

Even Laughing out loud er!

Bearing in mind they had the ring leader in custody, it does beg the question;

Apparently they were known by the police - not known but KNOWN.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-03-24/five-number-lotto-winners-bag-just-15-from-draw/

You would be so p**sed off if that happened
The Lotto is more of a con than it ever was

RIP Johan Cruyff.

Oh I didn't see that
RIP

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 24th March 2016, 1:46 PM GMT

RIP Johan Cruyff.

I never saw that either. But for a tremendously gifted footballer - the best of his generation - he was a heavy smoker.

RIP Johann.