I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,808

Quote: zooo @ 8th April 2016, 11:16 AM BST

Nooooooo ! Cartoons sex. There's a lot of that about currently.

If I had a threesome with Elton John I'd try to keep it a secret, too. Gross.

Beware of emails containing invoices from unexpected companies! Even if the email has your correct address!. Do not open attachments or click links as they lead to deadly ransomware MAKTUB which could encrypt your files and demand a ransom in Bitcoins to undo the encryption.

See more information on the BBC website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-35996408

I do not know yet if this can also affect Apple Mac Computers, iPhones, Smartphones, Android or Linux, but it might.

There is NO CURE if you get infected other than paying the ransom or wiping your entire system and reloading it from your backups so it is VITAL to keep your backups up to date.

The Archbish..........what a bastard.

Simon Cowell is a bit pissed off with David Walliams in Britain's Got Talent pressing the Gold Button (?) because he's worried that the show will not be taken seriously.

Quote: Chappers @ 10th April 2016, 11:56 PM BST

Simon Cowell is a bit pissed off with David Walliams in Britain's Got Talent pressing the Gold Button (?) because he's worried that the show will not be taken seriously.

My heart bleeds.......... >_< Not just for him, but that someone who appears to be quite intelligent should be watching this bollocks. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th April 2016, 10:00 AM BST

My heart bleeds.......... >_< Not just for him, but that someone who appears to be quite intelligent should be watching this bollocks. Whistling nnocently

Who's that then?

Quote: Chappers @ 11th April 2016, 5:58 PM BST

Who's that then?

Jarge Sideparting, out local village idiot the only other person I know who would be daft enough to find such low brow "entertainment" worth watching.

Britains Got Talent????? FFS. Its as if The Dooleys, Racey, and Steps never 'appened........

Quote: DaButt @ 8th April 2016, 2:20 PM BST

If I had a threesome with Elton John I'd try to keep it a secret, too. Gross.

Just waiting for all the online jokes to follow . . .

But here's the thing. Yawn. I am boring myself just typing this. Taking out an injunction obviously has opposite effect of what it is trying to achieve if you're a superstar - so unless one is a superstar and a moron, you know this, so maybe they want to flaunt this information to show they are still relevant and active in this particular department.

But, regardless, and crucially, for me - celebrity, orientation and sexual preferences aside, as a fellow human being - and I cannot emphasize this enough - I don't care.

I am about as interested in what anyone does recreationally in their private lives as what they like to put in their sandwiches, and if I'm perfectly honest, in some cases I'd really rather not know at all because I have just been sick in my mouth.
:O

Quote: fopdoodle @ 11th April 2016, 11:36 PM BST

Just waiting for all the online jokes to follow . . .

But here's the thing. Yawn. I am boring myself just typing this. Taking out an injunction obviously has opposite effect of what it is trying to achieve if you're a superstar - so unless one is a superstar and a moron, you know this, so maybe they want to flaunt this information to show they are still relevant and active in this particular department.

But, regardless, and crucially, for me - celebrity, orientation and sexual preferences aside, as a fellow human being - and I cannot emphasize this enough - I don't care.

I am about as interested in what anyone does recreationally in their private lives as what they like to put in their sandwiches, and if I'm perfectly honest, in some cases I'd really rather not know at all because I have just been sick in my mouth.
:O

I was thinking that too. I know you can probably look online to find out who it is (if you really care) but it's not fair on every other celeb ;) because people will speculate.

I've got no idea really but my bet is Vernon Kaye.

Quote: Chappers @ 11th April 2016, 11:43 PM BST

I was thinking that too. I know you can probably look online to find out who it is (if you really care) but it's not fair on every other celeb ;) because people will speculate.

I've got no idea really but my bet is Vernon Kaye.

That would fit.

But - despite all I said, I really really really hope it was David Walliams as that dude needs to come out . . .

I stand to win a few quid if it's Phillip Schofield or Bella Emberg.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 11th April 2016, 11:49 PM BST

I stand to win a few quid if it's Phillip Schofield or Bella Emberg.

Whoaaa . . . what are the odds?!
:D