I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,807

Trump latest being that Europe is now too dangerous for Americans to visit.

Imagine, if it's possible, a British equivalent of Chump here, saying "I must say - it's a bit dodgy across the pond with all those mass shootings, so I wouldn't risk it if I were you".

For a start, it's like a statement from a 4 year old as I think citizens as adults can make their own minds up based on media reports and facts, it's also extremely patronising, but most stupidly he is showing himself up as the megalomaniac he is by in effect declaring USA the 'only' country in the world.

Well Mr. Chump - if you think alienating your allies is a start - why don't you also propose a 'ban' all flights to England as part of your campaign? I'm sure we won't mind the impact on our tourist industry - so go ahead.

He is good value as a sideshow - a gift that just keeps on giving, and maybe if he crashes and burns he could start his own 'comedy' chat show - like Larry Sanders, but not scripted as fake, as his gaffes would be so very real.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th March 2016, 12:14 PM BST

29 children amongst the dead - words fail me.

They don't fail me. Deluded hypocritical UNreligious murderous human scum. There, my pleasure.

Quote: fopdoodle @ 28th March 2016, 12:31 PM BST

Imagine, if it's possible, a British equivalent of Chump here, saying "I must say - it's a bit dodgy across the pond with all those mass shootings, so I wouldn't risk it if I were you".

For a start, it's like a statement from a 4 year old as I think citizens as adults can make their own minds up based on media reports and facts, it's also extremely patronising, but most stupidly he is showing himself up as the megalomaniac he is by in effect declaring USA the 'only' country in the world.

Well Mr. Chump - if you think alienating your allies is a start - why don't you also propose a 'ban' all flights to England as part of your campaign? I'm sure we won't mind the impact on our tourist industry - so go ahead.

He is good value as a sideshow - a gift that just keeps on giving, and maybe if he crashes and burns he could start his own 'comedy' chat show - like Larry Sanders, but not scripted as fake, as his gaffes would be so very real.

I'm not sure he's as stupid as you make out, he's taking a purposely sensationalist line to win votes and it's worked! The point he's banging home and yanks get and you obviously don't is that he doesn't trust the Democrats (he's already won the Republican candidacy) to fend off the threat of terrorism or moreover the islamisation of the USA.

I agree it looks crude and tasteless compared to our more formalised electioneering but that's just become their style!

Trump is an utter prat and full of shit

But I wouldn't trust Hilary Clinton anymore than I would him

I'm fairly sure she's a satanist and rubs goat blood all over her naked body whilst being shagged by a team of albino dwarves

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 28th March 2016, 12:59 PM BST

I'm not sure he's as stupid as you make out, he's taking a purposely sensationalist line to win votes and it's worked!

And the sensationalistic approach has won votes from who, meaning what sort of people? The type of people who consider logistics behind such statements, how to implement, all implications and possible negative consequences as a result? Or in other words, people who apply some thought before shouting "whoop, whoop yeah!"?.

So if this is not stupid, it is highly irresponsible as if he does 'get in' then doesn't deliver (or worse - tries and fails) his current supporters will be left feeling just a little cheated, and this in itself is dangerous.

. . . and what struck me after his latest statement was a horrible sense of trepidation feeling that it was almost an invitation for another attack on USA. THAT sort of shit really does mean he is not fit for office.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 28th March 2016, 12:59 PM BST

They don't fail me. Deluded hypocritical UNreligious murderous human scum. There, my pleasure.

Thank you Alf, agree except for the "human"...........

I can remember many times over the last several decades where Europeans warned their citizens about traveling to the United States.

Donald Trump is a self-promoting loudmouth, but let's consider his remark in its entirety. It came after he was asked about a recent State Department advisory about traveling to Europe (nearly identical to ones issued by the UK government.)

I don't think America is a safe place for Americans, you want to know the truth. I don't think England or -- I don't think that Europe is a safe place. No, I don't. I think there are a lot of problems in Europe that are very, very severe, weak, you know, the -- lots of the free world has become weak. When you look at Brussels, when you look at the way they've handled things from law enforcement standpoints, when you look at Paris, when you look at so many other places, no. It's not.

But neither is the United States a safe place because we're allowing thousands of people to come in here; nobody knows where they're from. Nobody knows who they are. And they're coming in here by the thousands.

And let me tell you something, we're going to have problems just as big or bigger than they've got.

Wouldn't that be hoot, coming from a country whose parliament debated banning Mr. Trump from entering in the future?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/18/europe/uk-parliament-debates-trump-ban/

The so called proposal for banning Trump from Britain was an embarrassing, hypocritical joke given all the people we ARE letting in with more than just a mouth to do us damage.

Context is of course everything, but is just another Trump soundbyte out of many 'Trumpisms' - and it's his whole playground 'mine is better than yours' attitude that makes him come across as moronic.

It isn't safe here, and it isn't safe there, but for different reasons, and I don't agree with what's going on here in terms of our security as an island, but they have huge problems of their own that need addressing.

urple">People who eat "one too many" Easter eggs have been urged to stay away from A&E by NHS bosses in Middlesbrough.

The warning was issued on Facebook after a number of people went to the James Cook University Hospital with stomach aches caused by overindulgence.

How could we stop this waste of the NHS's slim resources?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-35910650

Heads should roll (figuratively) now that it's been revealed that Brussels investigators didn't even ask the man recently arrested for the Paris attacks about plans for future attacks because "he was tired."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/brussels-attacks-were-a-terrorist-interrogation-failure/2016/03/28/a5949ed8-f4e5-11e5-9804-537defcc3cf6_story.html

Brussells has been so complicit in housing jihadis it would make more sense for NATO to bomb Brussells than Raqua.

For what it's worth the same rules don't apply to more grown up countries like the UK and France.

Dude, bitches be CRAZY...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/portugal/12205628/British-holidaymaker-tried-to-swim-to-cruise-liner-when-it-left-port-in-Portugal.html

On BBC local news- A 16 year old girl attacked in the street by a gang of other girls . Kicked in the head and stamped on repeatedly. Next day the whole thing had been filmed in its entirety and uploaded to social media by the attackers. What a lovely world.........

Quote: paulted @ 30th March 2016, 8:54 PM BST

On BBC local news- A 16 year old girl attacked in the street by a gang of other girls . Kicked in the head and stamped on repeatedly. Next day the whole thing had been filmed in its entirety and uploaded to social media by the attackers. What a lovely world.........

Welcome to WorldStarHipHop.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WorldStarHipHop

It's great to know that while the working classes of Europe are being victimised with years and years of austerity - the elite are getting some dodgy Panamanian c**ts to hide away all their f**king millions

And whilst I despise benefit cheats - what's worse? Some poor f**ker living in a shitty council flat robbing a few quid here and there off the state ? Or some higher than mighty greedy grasping millionaire twat whose looking down on others whilst he's busy evading tax?

I'd round them up and shoot the bastards in the skull

Apparently a British Celebrity couple had a threesome and have gagging orders on the British press, but not the American Press. Da Butt, who is it ? #gagging to know.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/trials/man-centre-mystery-celebrity-threesome-7713100