I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,801

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 26th February 2016, 8:10 PM GMT

Gianni Infantino is his name, here's a pic:

Oh well, we've got no chance then if he's a member of the Mafiosa - Step Ladder will look like a pussy-cat compared. :O

Funny that the French are finally doing something about Calais because there's a risk we might leave Europe.

Also interesting that the Scottish Fish Woman is actually talking sense by saying that all the comments are negative if we leave.

She's very clever and shrewd person.

Quote: keewik @ 29th February 2016, 11:05 PM GMT

She's very clever and shrewd person.

Maybe - for a Jock. But that's not saying much.

D'you waant malkied, Jimmy?

Quote: keewik @ 29th February 2016, 11:08 PM GMT

D'you waant malkied, Jimmy?

You whaaa????

See you Jimmy. Grrrrr.

Quote: Chappers @ 29th February 2016, 11:08 PM GMT

You whaaa????

Google'malkied'.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th February 2016, 11:31 PM GMT

See you Jimmy. Grrrrr.

My father's name was Jimmy and,as a child, I genuinely thought he knew masses of people because we'd be out and about and total strangers would address him as 'Jimmy'.

Quote: keewik @ 29th February 2016, 11:35 PM GMT

Google'malkied'.

My father's name was Jimmy and,as a child, I genuinely thought he knew masses of people because we'd be out and about and total strangers would address him as 'Jimmy'.

Laughing out loud

And you'll have to forgive Chappers as he lives a sheltered comfy life in "Surreyish" and doesn't get out much so only has his knobby suburbanites to hob nob with down Ye Olde Merchant Banker's Inn.

Aren't you glad Leonardo di Caprio finally got an Oscar? I was heartbroken he never got one before. In a world of war, AIDS and famine, my heart always went out to poor little f**king billionaire Lenny cos he never had a f**king award to put on his f**king mantlepiece for f**king ever. How did he cope? I guess we'll never know.

I think it'd be cool if Trump won cos it'd piss off so many Americans. I'm from Europe, we're used to having wankers in charge, see how you like it for once you flash arrogant twats... It's like Italians saying, I won't vote for Grillo cos I don't want a clown running the place. Sorry - Berlusconi?

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 1st March 2016, 11:08 AM GMT

Aren't you glad Leonardo di Caprio finally got an Oscar? I was heartbroken he never got one before. In a world of war, AIDS and famine, my heart always went out to poor little f**king billionaire Lenny cos he never had a f**king award to put on his f**king mantlepiece for f**king ever. How did he cope? I guess we'll never know.

I'm glad they're over with. Seemed unavoidable to hear about them this year.

Food for thought...

Oh come on. We all know Trump will come up - um - trumps. The yanks have form having voted Reagan in before after all.

Regarding footballer Adam Johnson being found guilty "The judge told Johnson he would be released on bail so he could get his "affairs in order"."

Is that OK and maybe it could've been worded a bit better.

Quote: DaButt @ 2nd March 2016, 3:18 PM GMT

Food for thought...

You may know that people here are horrified at the prospect of Trump becoming president - the end of the world is nigh! Would Americans really vote him in?

Well we're horrified about Trump and they're horrified we might pull out if the EU. Maybe we should all mind our own business.