I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,804

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th March 2016, 9:59 AM GMT

"Serial killer Joanna Dennehy has been granted legal aid in her fight for compensation over the way she's been treated in prison.

Dennehy claims segregation in prison has made her feel "tearful and upset."

I hear you there Herc. But on the upside, this serial killers behavior is so far up the scale of Psychopath that it shouldn't be hard to argue the case for solitary confinement. Charles Manson and many other serial killers have spent most of their days in solitary confinement.

The significance of a personality disorder is that it evidences their sense of entitled to kill and their sense of entitlement to compensation. There is also no know cure for her assumed mental health issues, so the likely hood of re-offending is through the roof. However we never get the full story when filtered through the media, but 2/3 of these appeals fail. With a serial killer acting out as if they are a sociopath/psyschopath,I really can't see her winning. Probably an exercise to keep her flying monkey's quiet.

I actually agree with Piers Morgan for once:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3493675/PIERS-MORGAN-Dear-Harry-really-thinking-going-Yale-nuts-wouldn-t-five-minutes-against-politically-correct-sex-police.html

She was put in solitary because she was caught trying to get other prisoners to help her cut off a prison guards finger, so they could beat the biometric door lock.

She'll probably lurk in prison till she's sufficently a risk to go to a secure hospital.

What a lovely person.

She's sort of the reason they used to hang people, how will she ever be anything other than a danger?

Happy Birthday, Ursula Andress!

80!

What age is she? 95?

"I love all your films, I've got all of them. From "Dr No" right through to, all the others."

Quote: keewik @ 19th March 2016, 8:22 PM GMT

What age is she? 95?

A genuine question or just a cat fight?

Genuine I haven't clue. Could probably have Googled her but haven't

She's 80.

So, she was about 25 in Dr. No then...Connery about 30 although he looked much older.

Quote: keewik @ 19th March 2016, 9:33 PM GMT

Genuine I haven't clue. Could probably have Googled her but haven't

I would have Googled her :P

Connery's never looked a day under 50.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th March 2016, 9:48 PM GMT

I would have Googled her :P

Nah, I think you Ooogled her. Cool

Double bomb attack in Brussels' Zaventem airport and Metro system - 13 dead and 35 seriously injured, oh dear. :(

How these cowardly lumps of shit who lay these devices live with themselves I do not know. F**king disgraceful. Angry

Erm it was a suicide bomber.

So they don't live with themselves, they die spread over quite a wide area.

Bearing in mind they had the ring leader in custody, it does beg the question;
"Is there a place for enhanced interrogation these days?"

Polite name for torture?