Series 2, Episode 4 - New Best Friend
Patsy finds herself displaced as Edina tidies the house in preparation for old friends Bettina and Max, renowned for their minamilist design concepts, to come and stay.
Eddy is expecting a visit from some old 60s friends who are obsessed with minimalism. Embarking on a mission to remove all the rubbish from her house, she gets into such a state that words are said in haste and she throws out Patsy.
Bereft, both Patsy and Eddy set about looking for a new best friend. Eddy is in for a further loss when she realises her old friends are not quite what she expected. Can Eddy and Patsy live without each other?
- Thursday 24th February 1994
- BBC One
- 30 minutes
- Friday 16th April 2021 at 9:40pm on Gold
- Saturday 17th April 2021 at 12:55am on Gold
Cast & crew
Supporters and subscribers get more
Additional content and tools are available across the site for Supporters and BCG Pro subscribers. On this page you can:
- Broadcast details of 35 further repeats of this episode
- BCG Pro business users can see additional crew credits
Donate (for fans) BCG Pro
Already a donor or Pro user? Sign in