Status report Page 5,972

Well go see the other half, it might pick up

It didn't. I've got a friend playing in the show as well. Awkward:|

Despite the constant negative press covfefe

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 31st May 2017, 8:41 AM

Despite the constant negative press covfefe

Laughing out loud

Quote: roscoff @ 30th May 2017, 10:54 PM

In the big smoke till tomorrow having applied for a Russian visa, eaten in Planet Hollywood (taster card took the edge off there) and seen Half a Sixpence. Dreadful show however.

I knew it! You're a Spy!

Quote: Chappers @ 31st May 2017, 5:36 PM

I knew it! You're a Spy!

I'm no expert, but I'm fairly certain spies don't apply for visas and then bear (bare) all on social media. Anyway he's a puppet, we need to find the puppet master. They're always in Surrey.

Well he seemed to like it when I shoved my hand up his arse!

Well don't you always forget something to take on holiday? In 3 weeks time I'll be going back to a kitchen honking of over-ripe pears and mandarins.

Will Cam must be getting soft in his old age. His daughter's dog grabbed a bird in his garden this afternoon. Will Cam has put it in a shoebox in a warm place in the house. It's still breathing but doesn't look too good. Will Cam thinks it's a female blackbird because the male has been looking for her all night until it went dark. Will Cam thinks it's the same pair who have lived in next door's hedge for the past few years. It's made Will Cam sad, which isn't like him. He is hoping for a miracle in the morning but suspects he will just find a dead bird.

:(

Sorry to hear that Will Cam and am sending positive thoughts. Birds are fragile but can be resilient little fighters so let's hope it's not as bad as a it looks.

Cheers DT. She was still alive this morning but still didn't look very well. It's mate was waiting on the fence opposite the back door this morning. I have taken her to my local vet, I suspect she will be 'going to the farm'.

Don't you always forget something to take on holiday! I now expect to return to a kitchen honking of rotting pears and tangerines.

Quote: Will Cam @ 2nd June 2017, 11:26 PM

Will Cam must be getting soft in his old age...(

Quote: Will Cam @ 3rd June 2017, 10:35 AM

I have taken her to my local vet, I suspect she will be 'going to the farm'.

Nothing to be ashamed of, Will. I hope I would have done the same.

Cheers Gordon

And...