Status report Page 5,975

He's amazing. I love him in All The President's Men. And Marathon Man.
And even that one with the tiny monkey!

Ha! Also Kramer v Kramer and Midnight Cowboy "I'm Ratso Rizzo, from The Bronx", another two favs.

Yesss. And The Graduate was pretty good too.
When I was younger I used to get him mixed up with Al Pacino, for some reason.
(So I've had to concentrate to make sure I'm not naming Pacino films. I almost just mentioned Dog Day Afternoon.) Rolling eyes

I love 'ol Al Pacino too though, Heat, Frankie and Johnny (underrated) and Carlito's Way.

Yeah! I love Frankie and Johnny. Michelle Pfeiffer's done some good films too.

Excellent actress, shame we don't see more of her these days

Quote: zooo @ 9th June 2017, 10:50 AM

Because of a toilet? That's the thing that's happened recently that makes you think the country's f**ked...?

Quote: zooo @ 10th June 2017, 9:33 AM

I hope you mean people who build extraneous toilets rather than transgender people.

Yes the people who decided to build them not Transgender people.

*high fives Will Cam*
*does a Corbyn and slaps him in the nipple by accident*

How on earth do you tell the difference between a Transgender toilet and a Unisex toilet ? Unisex toilets are currently being pushed as they are more cost effective. Or is the difference you get grant money from the Transgender society ? How do you stop non Transgender people using it, does it have a bouncer ?

Quote: Will Cam @ 10th June 2017, 11:53 AM

Yes the people who decided to build them not Transgender people.

How do you know they're not transgender?

Quote: zooo @ 10th June 2017, 11:57 AM

*high fives Will Cam*
*does a Corbyn and slaps him in the nipple by accident*

Laughing out loud

I'm not sure what a transgender toilet is and it sounds a bit confusing. If I was transgender and had fully transitioned to female I would want to use a female toilet but I think the law is you technically have to use what is on your birth certificate which obviously can't be changed even if you change gender. I could be wrong on that so please don't throw rotten veg at me if I'm way off.

I prefer female toilets because they are far more cleaner and smell nicer than gents which range from unpleasant to disgusting. When I worked in pubs/clubs/hotels I used to clean the male and female toilets and the female toilets were always very low maintenance but the male toilets were like entering a sewer.

Quote: Chappers @ 10th June 2017, 5:06 PM

How do you know they're not transgender?

Here's the missing comma Chappers. Anywhere you'd like me to stick it!:P

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 9th June 2017, 8:38 AM

Indeed.
And this is one of the funniest cameos I've ever seen.

Excellent! Now I'm going to show my ignorance and ask what that is from?

Will Cam was lucky enough to take early retirement 12 months ago and has spent the past year bimbling about. He has been coaxed out of retirement and is starting a new job tomorrow on a fixed term contract. He is enjoying his last day of 'freedom'.