Status report Page 5,978

What a bummer Davida. big hug from all of us on the BCG - we like you Hug

Quote: zooo @ 9th July 2017, 9:37 AM

Agreed!
Ooh a boat. Maybe you should live on that and become an explorer of the seas. Or a pirate.

You guys are sweet! I'm glad you find me entertaining. The boat is tiny. It's no yacht. Definitely not seaworthy. We used to take it out on a lake nearby. It was supposed to be a fishing boat but we tacked an 75 horsepower motor on it and did waterskiiing etc. with it. I might get a few hundred out of it. Though the ocean explorer and/or pirate lifestyle does appeal to me.

They sound a bunch of unreasonable counts where you are Davida, onwards and upwards for you now, and you got the fringe to look forward to.
I'm getting broody for another cat! but probably not the right time, though my local rescue centre are looking for fosterers, am considering that or maybe becoming involved in some other capacity.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 9th July 2017, 8:11 PM

I'm getting broody for another cat! but probably not the right time, though my local rescue centre are looking for fosterers, am considering that or maybe becoming involved in some other capacity.

These come as a package.

Quote: Will Cam @ 9th July 2017, 10:49 PM

These come as a package.

Return to sender "post" haste Will.

Will Cam is in the bath - steady ladies.....

Watch out for Charlotte Corday.

:Dalwsys nice to see a bit of culture around here.

Quote: Will Cam @ 12th July 2017, 11:16 PM

:Dalwsys nice to see a bit of culture around here.

On your cheese?

Ben has been posting on here for over 10 years now. Life was very different back when he started...

Yes, you were clean shaven then you scruffy bugger.

Just had at least 5 babies. One of my Platies that is.

And how are the sauceries? ......................(I know - cringeworthy, now you know what is like when you do it)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th July 2017, 3:29 PM

And how are the sauceries? ......................(I know - cringeworthy, now you know what is like when you do it)

That's not fair! I'm going to tell my mum on you. She's 89 you know!

I've had a productive afternoon cleaning out my toolbox. It's amazing how much gunk builds up in there.