Status report Page 5,949

Quote: Will Cam @ 12th November 2016, 9:27 PM

I'd never heard of 'shreds' George - very funny

Yes, I nearly wet my pants when "Daryl" burps.

The Kings of Leon Sex is on Fire one is hilarious. Can't seem to link from Youtube though at the minute.

Quote: Will Cam @ 12th November 2016, 9:27 PM

I'd never heard of 'shreds' George - very funny

Glad you liked'em WC.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 12th November 2016, 9:37 PM

Yes, I nearly wet my pants when "Daryl" burps.

I'd just like to point out I take no responsibility for any "accidents", nor am I liable for any cleaning bills that ensue. :)

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 13th November 2016, 7:03 PM

The Kings of Leon Sex is on Fire one is hilarious. Can't seem to link from Youtube though at the minute.

Yes, I've seen/suffered that one too. :D

If anyone finds any more good ones, post'em on the YouTube thread, or one of the music threads.

I posted this Cure one before, but there's something compelling about it - got a trippy, bad dream feel to it, or like some terrible free-form jazz, avant-garde monstrosity, while still retaining the essence of The Cure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvNuArAFFF8

Mash-ups can be fun too. Again, I posted this one a while ago, but I think it's absolute genius.

Go Home Productions - Smells Like Rockin' Robin (Nirvana vs Michael Jackson)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNUTYHJrutw

Just had an appointment for my "Laser Capsulotomy" come through from the hospital - Dec. 14th. :(

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th November 2016, 11:43 AM

Just had an appointment for my "Laser Capsulotomy" come through from the hospital - Dec. 14th. :(

Hopefully it'll improve your vision though, won't it? :)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th November 2016, 11:43 AM

Good luck with that Herc!>_<

Yes, good luck Herc! My mother had laser operations on both eyes. All went very well and she was happy with the result.
But don't let him do it:

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 12th November 2016, 9:35 PM

I love Chappers
He's the second go to old person for gags on here after Bill Will

For example
How many Chappers does it take to change a lightbulb?
None
Lightbulbs were made to last back in his day

Light bulbs? They're one of those new inventions aren't they?

I love Chappers

For example
None

Hah!. That aint ackertchully so.. Modern LED bulbs last much longer than filament bulbs.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 14th November 2016, 12:51 PM

Hopefully it'll improve your vision though, won't it? :)

Thanks George, well the original cataract op didn't do much for it (I have glaucoma too) but they said the plastic lens pouch has clouded so we'll see (Ha! Just realised the pun)...........got nothing to lose I suppose as I am nearly blind in that eye anyway.

Quote: Will Cam @ 14th November 2016, 1:13 PM

Good luck with that Herc!>_<

Thank you Will
:)

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 14th November 2016, 1:30 PM

Yes, good luck Herc! My mother had laser operations on both eyes. All went very well and she was happy with the result.
But don't let him do it:

:D Yes, but that was probably to correct her eyesight so she doesn't have to wear glasses? Thanks for your good wishes though. :)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th November 2016, 9:41 AM

:D Yes, but that was probably to correct her eyesight so she doesn't have to wear glasses? Thanks for your good wishes though. :)

I'm telling a lie, my mother had a glaucoma op, my best real life mate had the laser thingy. Both ops went well.

My Dad has cataracts in both eyes but because one of his eyes doesn't see very well anyway, they won't do anything on his other eye until he has nothing to lose :(

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 15th November 2016, 10:27 AM

I'm telling a lie, my mother had a glaucoma op, my best real life mate had the laser thingy. Both ops went well.

And yet again you prove the adage "Never trust the Swiss", and yes I was told of the glaucoma op but in the UK they seem to rely on the eye drops to control it, which is all very well if they get the drops right (there's a hell of a range!!) and I have to put them in 3 times a day! Effin' nuisance. :(

Quote: Lee @ 15th November 2016, 1:38 PM

My Dad has cataracts in both eyes but because one of his eyes doesn't see very well anyway, they won't do anything on his other eye until he has nothing to lose :(

That doesn't sound right Lee. Cataract removal is such a simple operation these days, all done with a local - they did my bad glaucoma eye just to see if it would make any difference, which it didn't but at least they tried.

They shouldn't deny your father treatment! I would take that further.

I don't know all the details, Herc. I've told him to get a second opinion though. So we shall see how he gets on with that.

I love Chappers

For example
None

Laughing out loudLaughing out loud