Status report Page 5,952

Just tried a taro milk tea with tapioca pearls. Both tea and pearls taste different to what I was expecting. One of those things that I'm not sure if I Iiked or not.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ 29th December 2016, 10:35 PM

I tried one of those 'predict your death' sites. According to the outcome I am already dead. Funnily enough a fortune teller told my wife that I was already dead. I am going to have to check.. Huh?

:D Have a Pot Noodle. I was reading an interesting story about someone who was in a motorcyle crash and after recovering from serious injuries he developed a condition that made him think he was dead. He recovered but some die from starvation because they no longer feel like they need to eat as they genuinely think they are deceased.

Happy New Year!

Tooth abscess for Christmas, migraine for New Year....Anyway, cheerful greetings to all for 2017.

Happy New Year, if it's as good as 2016 then it'll be that good.

Happy new year, BCG-gang!
...and special thanks to Aaron and Mark.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 31st December 2016, 2:16 PM

Tooth abscess for Christmas, migraine for New Year....

Console

Happy New Year to everyone in Britain and other places' green and pleasant lands.

Except Cuadrilla (the revoltingly ugly gorilla). Wave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St4czzKcROE England :)

Will Cam had put his back out and has his second cold in as many months (after not previously having had a cold for at least 15 years). He is sneezing like a twat which is not helping his back! Happy f**king new year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY!

Thankyou very much and the same to you.

Quote: Will Cam @ 31st December 2016, 10:52 PM

Will Cam had put his back out and has his second cold in as many months (after not previously having had a cold for at least 15 years). He is sneezing like a twat which is not helping his back! Happy f**king new year!

At least QPR won. :)

Happy New Year, bambinos.

Just got in and about to go to bed. So a happy new year to all those on here who post and an equally happy new year to all those who lurk!

News of an engagement in the family so this year is already looking better than the last.

Keep well all.

Regards

Playfull

Happy New Year all. There is some kind of pub/club below my hotel that appear to have a late licence tonight. Music is just loud enough to keep me awake.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 1st January 2017, 2:06 AM

At least QPR won. :)

Happy New Year, bambinos.

Your right George. Hoops winning was a glimmer of light. Happy new year all.

Far be it for me to start a new thread, so might as well join the throng (Bah Humbug - can I do that this time of year?)...................Happy New Year to one and all !! :D

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 31st December 2016, 6:50 PM

Console

Thank you Mr Bennett :)